Sign in to follow this  

I don't really know if you guy's know about this or not, but it looks very promising "Also because i'm a harcore halo fanatic" Halo was originaly suposed to be an RTS way back on the MAC =). any ways here's the link

http://halogen.slipstreamproductions.net/

If i'm not allowed to link just deleate the post.

Halogen is one of the few Zero Hour mods I show interest in, I always report news on it when ever possible. In fact the only reason I keep Generals/Zero Hour installed is for a playable release of Halogen.... when ever that may be :look:

Heh, Im already modeling stuff for C&C 3 :P

Same here Sonic, i basicly don't touch Zero hour but i have it on there simply for this MOD i can't wait. I hear it's 86% done or some thing of the sort =). Me and a friend are in the concept process of a C&C3 Mod.

I don't see why ya'll hate Gens/ZH, it was pretty damn good RTS, even if it wasn't a true C&C game..

Pro:Gen is a very good mod for Gen: ZH. It also unlocks the two other boss generals and does loads of other minor things to improve the balance and the gameplay.

looks like halogen has been shut down by microsoft now

Wow... now THAT is ridiculous.

Ya know, Microsoft could recruit the mod leaders, mabye use some of their stuff....

That really pisses me off though....it's not like Microsoft doesn't make enough money :evil:

I wonder if the Halo EAW mod was shut down too or if microsoft are gonna wait until they're nearly finnished as well.

Wouldn't be suprised :roll:

This really lessens my desire to buy Halo 3...if it weren't for Bungie, I decidedly would not :evil:

This really lessens my desire to buy Halo 3...if it weren't for Bungie, I decidedly would not :evil:

Halogen or no Halogen my desire to buy Halo 3 remains strong. Halo 3 is set to be the biggest game of 2007.

Bah..... Time for some anti Microsoft humour! They want to take over the world, even banish mods.... well have some of this :haha:

SHITESTUFF.JPGkwik-fit.jpg

Off topic I know, or not. Who cares! Damn Microsoft!

Halogen or no Halogen my desire to buy Halo 3 remains strong. Halo 3 is set to be the biggest game of 2007.

i reckon MGS 4 will be even bigger :P

It's not the only one, though, with Spore and C&C 3 as well :nod:

as a big fan of Halo as well I think Microsoft has No Right to shut down mods. There is no profit coming from them, they have invested more time than some of the halo developers why should they be allowed to do that. it just is not cool.

as a big fan of Halo as well I think Microsoft has No Right to shut down mods.

You're painfully correct in that it isn't cool, but it IS absolutely their right. Halo is their intellectual property. But, as we all think here, they are being complete asses for practicing their right to shut down such a brilliant mod.

I say we find some billionaire with money to waste, and get him to buy Bungie :P

I don't know about you, but I don't have any money to waste, and I doubt anyone here does :wink: