Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I've got it!

A game set in the future, around 2050. Set on a savage earth, after a large ecological diaster. Where 2 human factions wage war against Alien invaders as well as each other for survival. Where I'm able to control weather and units have advanced experience levels. Sounds like C&C 3, no it's a pre-C&C 3 clone from the developers of the RTS Perimeter... It's Maelstrom!

Oh and I got Company of Heroes today. Damn excellent game! :D

well ive been havin lots of fun with RA2:YR deeZire, and just bought AREA 51 for PS2...pretty fun so far...good gameplay...

tell me about this MAELSTROM king... :P

Give me a day or so dude and I'll give you my own personal opinion. I've played it for about an hour or so, failed a mission, and accidentally pressed OK instead of restart at the stats screen. So it's back to the beginning. :roll:

I hate it when that happens!!!

Beat Final Fantasy 7... And this game will RIP now. A lame ending to the worst RPG game I've ever played.

Guest Auronguardian

Just got a ton of games on Xbox live:

1. Alien Hominid

2. Novadrome

3. Geometry Wars Evolved

4. Gaunlet

Oh, that and WoW.

for the past week besides RA2 DeeZire, ive been playing AREA 51...beat it...

now im still playing RA2...as for PS2 im playing freedom fighters...fun game..

and im sure all of u are playing the cnc3 demo :cry:

Been playing the C&C demo... But I am starting to get tired of that map... Very tired...

C&C 3 demo, RA1-2 and TD.

Also Counter-Strike Source and BF2.

Guest cncgamingsource

americas army ~ HOAAH

Guest Auronguardian

I dont think I will ever see the day where people will finally stop playing Counter Strike.

Guest cncgamingsource

well i hate that game it 2 low gfx if you know what i mean those cs guys should try americas army its nicer also free more real and more fun

Counter Strike is just one of those games that in a thousand years people will still be playing it. :P

well i hate that game it 2 low gfx if you know what i mean those cs guys should try americas army its nicer also free more real and more fun

rofl. aa gfx and gameplay suck ass. just incase your stalking the boards still. :)

yea counter-strike is awesome...i have source..but for some odd reason it doesn't work on my computer anymore

Guest Auronguardian

O.O........ *Twitch*......

(Translation: Ive been playing a lot of World of Warcraft. a LOT.)

actually i just tried gears of war for 360, for the first time...on my cousins system...good game...very

ive actually been playing zero hour lately...and am starting to not like it..but lets not go there...

thats about it

Guest Auronguardian

Yea, try online play and you will know the taste of defeat.

Guest Auronguardian

Hell no, I suck at it too, its just that the action is so fast paced, you will be dead within seconds

Guest Auronguardian

Also, try playing Call of Duty 2 or 3 on their hardest modes, it feels like real war.

And I just started back on Guild Wars

God knows why.

I'm currently halfway through Act IV for GDI, done Nod... I would have expected to have finished all the campaigns off by this point but RL does get in the way sometimes.. Oh well...

Yeah i know what you mean Luk3us, even though i havent got nearly as much study in as i wanted. Currently on Act V for Nod and finnished GDI