Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I'm currently focusing on Carbon and Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusade...

this is too painful to read

Edited by Renamon

Metal Slug on my cell... I'll tell ya what, its much cooler on a bigger screen. But still a good game. :)

Still Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade and NFS: Carbon... I left the easiest enemy for the last in Dark Crusade; the Orks, since you can turn entire hordes of their clan into a rebellion and join up with you... The race I'm using is Imperial Guard, since their defenses are suffecient enough to block even the toughest Necron assault, even if they breach your forward outposts, as long as you maintain control of the Titan Cannon (an instant kill superweapon, stationary, straight-line shots, and defends the main trench between your main base and the outposts) by holding all the Thermo Plasma Generators (Slag Deposits), which are easily defendable, near a Relic, and provide at least +600 power, and grants you the ability to fire the Titan Cannon (every 20+ sec., unless you lose a Slag Deposit, and costs 1000 :!: for a pop). And for Carbon? I've taken over the territory of the Bushido crew (Downtown Palmont), tuners whom are led by Kenji. I'm currently taking on tFk, exotics whom are l;ed by Wolf (territory: Fortuna), and I'm saving up 21st Street (muscles), whom are led by Angie (territory: Kempton), whom is rumored to be the weakest boss.

SW Battlefront II on the neighbors PS2, nothing on my comp because TFD decided to start freezing whenever I try to load up RA2/YR to play.

Still playing TS and RA once in a while, just for coolness' sake

Well I'm playing Blackjack and about 200 variants of Patience.

I still need a decent Texas Hold Em game to play against AI. And I need help on finding one. Details are here.

Resident Evil 2 on PC! It seems a little different, since last time I played it, well that is probably because it was on my PS1. lol.

Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons [A Change of Seasons]

Right O, this is the game thread :x

I'm gona give Machines a shot (posted about in another thread, RTS with FPS mode)

lol.. You loser, you could have just edited your post instead of leaving it like that. :P

Still playing RE2. You know you compare this will games atm... And this really sucks... :P But still.. For old times sake. :P

well I felt like leaving it there, and I didnt have to edit it to get the game info in, I just put that in after I posted it :P

Guest Auronguardian

Ive been playing a little bit of COD2 and GOW, and WoW on the side.

well for some damn reason my CSs isn't working because of a Steam app problem...

so i just beat KILLZONE again, and im most likely going to move on to warcraft..but im going to use the cheats and get bored fast..

soon ill hit CnC's :P

I've been working to much over the last few days to get around to finishing off RE2... I'm nearly there, then I can do Claire B. :nod:

FS

been constantly testing a few things, maybe I'll release them, maybe I wont.

After grabbing a promo copy of The Belkan war for $5, I am now playing that.

Ok so what its basically the same as Ace Combat 5 but with a new storyline but still. :nod:

Guest Auronguardian

I gotta pick up the Burning Crusade soon and as soon as I do that I will be back into WoW.

After grabbing a promo copy of The Belkan war for $5, I am now playing that.

Ok so what its basically the same as Ace Combat 5 but with a new storyline but still. :nod:

and aside from the TREMENDUOUS lack of multiplayer, Ace Combat series continues to have great titles. Although between 4, 5, and 0, I liked 4 the best for some reason.

Yeah, thats kinda the downside huh, no multiplayer. I think they're going to implement in on the next gen consoles though. ;)

well ive been playing EaW recently...my CnC95 doesn't work...it launches into a black screen with no sound or anything...