Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 3 Demo Info Page

We have actually had the C&C 3 demo details for a couple days now but I guess its safe to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. A page summarizing the details of what will be included in the Command & Conquer 3 Demo has been added to the C&C 3 section here at CNCNZ.com. This page will also feature links to demo download mirrors as they are discovered. Click here to check it out.

Remember the demo is now expected to be released next week. It could be as early as Monday (Feb 26th) or as late as Friday (March 2nd).

Sweet, I was hoping it wouldn't be bigger than 1.5gbs. I wish they still released it on the 21st though

YES! 8)

C&C King claimed he got a message from Predator claiming that on the skirmish game we could play either as GDI or Nod. :?

"Rise my people, I have returned, never to leave you aside again. GDI sought to destroy me, but they have only made me stronger. Today, we march forward into our future, a stronger people, a divined people, enhanced for the Tiberium world. Our time has come to claim this world for our own! Our time has come to destroy GDI! One vision one purpose! PEACE THROUGH POWER! PEACE THROUGH POWER!" ~Kane

I'm ready :P

Naw, they're probably running behind on setting up the server... :roll:

damn I'll be going to down load and wait like 5 hours for it to finish

Hey I wouldnt worry. This demo is going to be worth the wait. I can feel it in me bones. :twisted:

Besides after the game is released were going to look back at this moment and laugh. :wink:

:strain: I HATE WAITING :hate:

... Just think of it as a 'powerup'! Charge your superpowers and unleash hell!

Well looks like a surge in my d/l account is shortly comming up... but does anybody know what if any limitations on the tech tree are in the skirmish map???

Who's rostered for the official C&C3 demo review?

-gben

but does anybody know what if any limitations on the tech tree are in the skirmish map???

King said unlimited.

but does anybody know what if any limitations on the tech tree are in the skirmish map???

King said unlimited.

sweet!

-gben

Excellent I'll be able to nuke and ion cannon on all of them

You know, after we're all done playing this demo for the next month, you just know that absolutely no one is going to ever want to play that map ever again. :P

You know, after we're all done playing this demo for the next month, you just know that absolutely no one is going to ever want to play that map ever again. :P

Does that matter?

There are thousands of maps available for Generals, and since C&C 3 is using virtually the same version of the Worldbuilder there will be no learning curve for all the map makers to create new maps for C&C 3.

That's a funny thought, of course I still enjoy the demo map from Renegade... it's the players that ultimately make the difference even if the strategies are the same.

Now I'm wondering how long it will take to mod the demo like everyone seemed to do with EAW???

-gben

The experience will be useful. Especially when my dad gets the game and i trick him onto that map. :twisted:

I intercepted (not really) a forum message saying the demo is and i quote: "pre-loading"!!!

http://gamereplays.org/community/Demo_is_p...ng-t202254.html

Are FilePlanet subscribers downloading the demo :cry: ?

Well looks like the demo is just about ready to be released then..

Now, when the heck is it going to be available to us, non subscriber people? :(

THE SOONER THE BETTER. :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

IM HIPED UP ON CAFFINE AND FRANTICALLY SEARCHING THE WEB WHILE WATCHING TORA TORA TORA oh AND DIE HARD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING!!!!

YIPPEKIAMOTHER*******!!! HAHAHA!

BULL!! What time are you gonna check!!! Ill be there before you!!!

Sorry. Im hyped. I feel like i want this demo more than everyone!!!