Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New RTS from the Makers of Generals

What do you think this new RTS from the makers of Generals could be?

What your thoughts and comments about it?

It's definately a LotR RTS they talked about. as long as this isn't what Westwood was working on when they closed I'll be happy.

Should be a RTS game with two sides. The loyal Westwood Faction Vs The Corporate EA enterprise. I can see it now ... burning down the EA headquarters and rising hell though their network of mind controlling suits. I really think it would sell millions of copies.

Guest dax

lord of the rings game would be splendid. There is another LOTR RTS aswell... doesnt look that good tbh.

i rekon LOTR RTS would be pretty groovy but i could see it being like WarCraft 3 kinda...

still i might play it, it certainly does have possibilities....

Especially if you have to defend that HUGE mofo building againts the Orcs or what ever those ugly mofos are.... :shock: :shock:

I'm not a fan of LOTR or fantasy based games like Warcraft 3. My brother plays Warcaft 3 a lot and to me it looks like one big messy animated saturday morning kids cartoon.

I have no interested in this new EALA developed LOTR RTS game.

There is already a game like that in the making. They should make a space RTS. Like Starcraft. Only better. Though TT would be nice.

ive only just gotten into WC3 and its pretty cool but still eally confusing...

a space RTS would be cool...but i dunno...LOTR would be good...

you really like TT dont you... :roll:

I think they should do an EnB RTS, I think it'd be cool....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds interstingly fun... although i cant really remember is there magic in LOTRs??

but is it to the same extent as WC3 :?:

Yeah that game I was talkign about is called War of the Ring.

@Ruthless.com - Magic for you isn't the same as for the rest of us. Think about it. ;)

*deep breathes*

sure luku3s sure....

*deep breathes*

But really though what does EnB involve?!?

what is the game about??

I think EA is making the LOTR RTS so they can capture the fantasy fans. They have serious, realism based RTS in Generals but they need something full magical beasts and spells (all the stupid crap I don't like) to compete with the likes of Warcraft 3.

See, that's what I don't get.....Blizzard has the fanstasy aspect covered. If people want to command tanks and planes, they play C&C. If they want to play with trolls, orcs, and spells, they play Warcraft. Stick to what your good at..... :shock:

Personally I'm cautiously looking forward to the EA LOTR RTS. Sending legions of uruk-hai against a towering fortress with archers/warriors and launching a massive siege? SIGN ME UP :) (as long as the execution is good.)

why LOTRs why not ra3 or tt eala are stupid

Maybe because LOTR has a far larger fanbase than C&C ever will?

LOTR wold be waaaaaaaaaay bigger then RA3...

more money more people buying it...

See Blizzard might have it covered but there is a huge chunk of money there that can be made, EALA are just branching out getting into everything which is actually smart?!?!

becuase last time i checked your object in a company in too make money, yeah yeah there are a few people who dont like EALA then go buy games from another brand name who cares?!? they make millions they dont care...

Yeah I agree with the fox guy. GO TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!