Sign in to follow this  
sm1tty

C&C3 Kane Edition - needs new home

We've got a much neglected copy of Command and Conquer 3 sitting on our computer shelf gathering dust so if feels like they could give it a good home please send me an email to [email protected].

cheers

PS. Kiwi's only pls due to difficulties sending internationally :)

Try here: www.trademe.co.nz

Hi, though i might make up an opinion. Your cnc3 should be put in oyur wardrobe where u put ur clothes. Why, because the clothes does not catch dust and so will oyur case. If u only have the cd, then get a slim blank case from your nearest bookstore. Do not, i repeat, do not use normal thisk cases. Researchers have discovered that thick cases catches dust more then the cd it self.

Or look up in google "101 uses for an AOL CD"

The same methods can be used for your copy of C&C 3 :P

If I put a CD in the microwave for a bit, will it **** up the microwave? :P

Why don't you try it out and return and report the results. ;)

I have a better idea. Why don't you send the copy to me and i'll have it signed by our development team.

Send to

Aaron "APOC" Kaufman

EALA

5510 Lincoln Blvd

Playa Vista, CA

I'll send it back to you and it will become a lot more valuable and no need to collect dust or apply Saracens ridiculous "101 uses for an AOL cd", but that is funny.

Up to you,

APOC

While we're talking about the kane edition is there anything that can be done about the limited edition number fading? I can no longer make out what number my copy is anymore (i think i posted it somewhere here so i might have to find it).

Hey Alphabear, thats the first I have heard of that and unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. Could be poor manufacturing on your copy.

I'll tell you this, get my e-mail address from Hypnotist or Sonic, send me a digital photo of your faded sticker so i can see how bad it is, and drop me a line with your address and i'll see if i can get you a new copy sent.

But, I want to see how bad this is :)

Thanks,

APOC

I have a better idea. Why don't you send the copy to me and i'll have it signed by our development team.

Send to

Aaron "APOC" Kaufman

EALA

5510 Lincoln Blvd

Playa Vista, CA

I'll send it back to you and it will become a lot more valuable and no need to collect dust or apply Saracens ridiculous "101 uses for an AOL cd", but that is funny.

Up to you,

APOC

Can I have this done by mine too?! :o

Send to

Aaron "APOC" Kaufman

EALA

5510 Lincoln Blvd

Playa Vista, CA

Up to you,

APOC

wow awesome offer....I'll seriously consider it.

I played the game for about 3 months but to tell the honest truth it doesn't have the depth of strategic gameplay to hold me long term.

So thought it would be good if someone else could get some enjoyment out of it.

To the trademe comment, I'm trying to find alternatives to sell stuff since they've hiked their fees to 6%, they're now just another profiteering corporate giant and I don't want to make them any richer with my goods anymore.

Cheers

You can try here for a local audience. But Tradme isn't that bad.. You could always try the lame old buy sell newspapers... :P

Or craigslist

Donno how popular it is outside U.S. and Canada.

Dman, that Craigs list is far too busy for me........made me go cross eyed trying to take in the home page :?

Mate, sold a AMD CPU on trademe recently for $265.00 and got stung $13.00 ish for success fee......it really is becoming a rip, time to move on and find a less "profit minded" web site. ;)

Yeah, but its still the best thing in NZ atm... All those other sites are alright, but they don't really have the numbers to be as successful.

Yeah, but its still the best thing in NZ atm... All those other sites are alright, but they don't really have the numbers to be as successful.

Yip.....but it all has to start from somewhere....unfortunately only seen a couple of other auction sites and they charge just as much in fees anyway. (this coming from a 300+ feedback trademe user ;) )

Send to

Aaron "APOC" Kaufman

EALA

5510 Lincoln Blvd

Playa Vista, CA

Up to you,

APOC

Well *that* is a serious nice thought. It kinda makes me want to pretend I don't like my copy with the thought of doing the same.

(It would make up for the seriously high collectors edition number - which I got despite the fact I pre-ordered here in australia before it was even officially available. sniff. i have trouble sleeping at night. sniff sniff. i'm unhinged. i'm... well the medications are helping!)

-gben

Just bumping this to show what happened when I did this. ;)

S8000252.th.jpgS8000248.th.jpgS8000250.th.jpg

S8000251.th.jpgS8000245.th.jpgS8000249.th.jpg

New copy of Kane Edition (the one signed, I probably will never open it :P) and a new TFD and standard C&C 3.

Good show APOC. :D

btw: The Bible is being used as a paperweight, not anything else. :? :lol:

Nice... shame photos are blurry. But you get the idea.

-gben

Ye I non-flash it's less blurry but it doesn't look as crisp and when I have the flash on it's blurry but crisp. =

edit: Aww, just noticed, but I guess one sig on the side got smeared in shipping. Bummer. :P