Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

NOOOOOOOO!

How could this happen!

635df259cij9.jpg

:yawn:

Doesn't bother me in any way at all.

I know, X-Box 360 gamers are gonna be ****** at the remix of Mass Effect for the PC players. Afterall, what makes them so special?

Are you guys purposely trying to be annoying?

Oh god no.... more cookie cutter crap Sims games. Sims 3 with its 100 expansions :rolleyes:

What's worse is people are going to be sucked in and buy this rehashed trash.

Thank you Sonic, a much more appropriate response to this vile news... :)

Oh god no.... more cookie cutter crap Sims games. Sims 3 with its 100 thousand million expansions :rolleyes:

What's worse is people are going to be sucked in and buy this rehashed trash.

fixed :P

i want to nuke it so BAD sims is so CRAP

Why pay when you could have that for free in Second Life? :P

Yaaaaaaaay! More sims games for me to buy and waste my life in!!!

thesims3.ea.com

Edited by Louis EX

Guest Rabbit
fixed :P

AKA, A billion? :unsure:

yeah it's just more fun to say it that way :P

i'm not trying to be annoying D= i just think spore looks good. did you see the robin williams review? that was hysterical xD look it up on youtube. i've never much played the sims games... i bought one of them on PS2 but i struggle keeping my own real life together so as you can imagine i utterly failed with my sims. i've been contemplating getting sims 2 for pc... but with it's hundreds of expansion packs it would just eat up my hard drive bigtime >_>; also i'd probably just fail in that too and waste a lot of time and effort ._. eh go figure... how many expansions are there for sims 2 anyway? o.O;

Around 15 I believe. Half being proper expansion packs, the other half being "junk" expansions. Where they give you a lot of extra crap to stuff in your crappy houses...

Damn, I know far to much about the sims....

15... c_C jebus... insanity... that just ain't right o_O; 2 expansions is enough for any game XD; but 15? holy crap XD;; and no doubt each expansion is like, 1gb in size or more XD yah that could get real messy real fast >_>;

And why the japanese invented the 1 Terabyte harddrive!

Edited by Louis EX

Gneh, treeaB is for n00bs. Petabyta FTW!

i have a 750GB secondary hard drive xD i wanted to get a 1TB but it was £50 more then i had on me >->; i could probably play the sims easily, but it seems like a lot of time and effort just to live a pretend life the way i want my real life to be o.o; also i'd probably get obsessed over my sims and i have a lot of free time so i doubt it would be a good idea for me to play it. but i'm tempted. real tempted.