Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

NOOOOOOOO!

You like the sims ? o.O

not exactly. it's a love hate relationship... i want to hate them so bad but they are slowly sucking me in with all the stories of hysterical things that happen >->; HELP ME HATE THEM c.c; they are sucking my soul slowly...

not exactly. it's a love hate relationship... i want to hate them so bad but they are slowly sucking me in with all the stories of hysterical things that happen >->; HELP ME HATE THEM c.c; they are sucking my soul slowly...

Join me!!! The new Sims 2 FreeTime expansion just came out! :D

screw the sims....when is SPORE coming out!?

Never... Now it's called S.P.O.R.E forever.

seeeeee they suck me so c.c down into the depths of hell XD; i don't wanna get it ;.; i'll become addicted and abandon all my friends and stuff... i guess it can't hurt to try though >.> kekeke

none the less i really want spore. that looks freaking awesome. if it comes out xD

oh what the hell i think i'll get sims >.>; no. yes. no. yes. ... i think i've had too much coca cola today o.O;

screw the sims....when is SPORE coming out!?

When DNF is released. :P

i think i've had too much coca cola today o.O;

Pepsi Twist > Coke :D

Edited by Louis EX

SPORE is out in September ;)

eeew pepsi D= spore will never be released... it's a marketing ploy. they put out hundreds of ads about it tempting us on only to leave us hanging for decades =O because management and advertising like to torture the poor public xD none the less. I WAN I WAN I WAN xD also you did it too much. i've gone and got sims >->;

i'll try to visit as much as possible. i refuse to let the game absorb me o.o well. i say that now... wonder how long it'll be before i turn into a zombie @_@ at least it doesn't steal souls like WoW xD

The Sims is WoW offline, if you want to simulate your life then do it in Second Life where you can make money off of it if you actually care enough :P cause people actually take that game seriously :P

Sims 2 simulates life better than Second Life and is more casual. :P

And in SL you can create flying genitals!

second life is free but if you want to do pretty much anything you have to pay for it. unless you're very good at conning people o.O SL was too complicated and complex for me... and too many strangers on it... i don't handle MMO stuff very well >->; sims i -might- be able to do. but i'm having second thoughts already >_>;

Its a pitty you can't run over mobs in the Sims 2, as now would be a great opportunity. :(

b79aef7943fcbc15bdb40204c96c2a95.JPG

Hold on, is that Sims 2 or Sims 3? I can't tell...