Chimas

Tiberian Dawn - Single Player missions

Answering this thread

I've found this pending:
SCG271 - Bridge over Kwai River* is fixed but not tested, but it will work.

- Nod, special and neutral are allies now;

- 2 triggers with "allow win" taken out, just destroying Nod is enough to achieve the briefing.

- Neutral and Special changed to another colorscheme

I fixed as requested, but the mission is not creative. It lacks good triggers and there are no teamtypes.

Inventory Survey

626 single player missions for CnC95

779 missions so far, estimate 72% of the project achieved in its actual size.

103 DOS Saved games

50 Dismissed

GDI

Single player

::: Released = 220 ::: Total = 273 :::

Campaigns

::: Released = 38 ::: Total = 68 :::

Mini-campaigns

::: Released = 13 ::: Total = 46 :::

TOTAL

::: Released = 271 ::: Total = 387 :::

Nod

Single player

::: Released = 120 ::: Total = 138 :::

Campaigns

::: Released = 39 ::: Total = 76 :::

Mini-campaigns

::: Released = 22 ::: Total = 22 :::

TOTAL

::: Released = 181 ::: Total = 239 :::

Edited by Chimas

Guest Rabbit

That's enough missions to crawl into a hole and cut off the world for a couple months.

Good job. :thumbsup:

02 campaigns being released, 01 GDI and 01 Nod.

Check this post for changes in the project status.

SCG090EA

Cybernetics 'R US by Andrew Griffin

::: Link1 ::: Link2 :::

Check the list

SCB094EA

Dust by Henrik Lehtinen & Jussi Laaksonen

::: Link1 ::: Link2 :::

Check the list

::: cover :::

Edited by Chimas

Hi,

Some changes to acknowledge:

Packs

The mission packs are now reorganized to contain 40 missions each. Previously, it was 20 each. Don't worry, no code reassigned;

Cloud Service

I was using Sugarsync(Singapore) to collect and enable missions over the Internet, but the free time is finishing now in February. Taking Sonic's advice, I moved the collection to MEDIAFIRE. So now, it is based in CloudMe(Europe) and Mediafire(US). Those who have Mediafire can use their program to follow the project;

Listings

All missions are being listed, so you can be aware of everything I have, released or not, along with the inventory survey, published some weeks ago.

Edited by Chimas

How big are the files? I'd be happy to lend webspace if it's more convenient than a site like Mediafire. I barely use the capacity of my site anyway.

Don't worry, the problem is not size. It's solved already, thanks.

Two new campaigns:

SCG091 - Nuclear Destruction: The Lone War by Sunny Lee - 04 Missions - Desert Theater ::: Link1 ::: Link2 ::: Cover

SCG093 - Tiberium Origin by Richard Heesbeen - 05 Missions ::: Link1 ::: Link2

::: List :::

Edited by Chimas

Hi,

Previously the data appearing in the New Missions menu was something like this:

NOD: 101 - The Bionic Men

now, the format is this:

101 - The Bionic Men ::: 60x60 Desert

However, I implemented just the NOD side for the moment, in a few weeks, I'll do the GDI side.

::: Cover :::

Edited by Chimas

Release of another Nod campaign ...

SCB093 - Revolution by Guy Ulmer - 06 Missions - Winter and Desert theater ::: Link1 ::: Link2

M-01: Radar Assault

M-02: Rottenness

M-03: Uncle SAM

M-04: Grand Canyon

M-05: Spilled oil

M-06: The Rock

Says, Chimas. Can you attempt a compilation of all custom SP missions for Tiberian Dawn as one link instead of multiple ones?

Talking about 626 SP missions, I'll bet that's all custom made.

Hi Zocom,

Check the cover, there is a SPOILER, inside fo it there is a catalog section. Just download that ZIP file. Might not be updated with the latest releases, I'm not sure now, but 99% is there.

This is a Wish list for the next months:

JUL = 33 missions for GDI mini-campaigns section

AUG = 31 missions for Nod campaign section

SEP = 21 missions for GDI campaign section

OCT = 21+x missions for Nod SP section

NOV = 53+x missions for GDI SP section

DEC = SAV Games conversions (to map)

- I might need help to open broken maps (on my end) and translation for german missions

Other activities that might be done in paralel - 1 or 2 new missions, new missions menu names, update of the total missions in the project, update of Mission Index, discussions for a TD manual project.

Ok, August started and I've released only 14 missions in SCG900 pack (905 to 909).

Check it out.

So,

JUL = 14 missions for GDI mini-campaigns section
AUG = 19 missions for GDI mini-campaigns section + 31 missions for Nod campaign section
SEP = 21 missions for GDI campaign section
OCT = 21+x missions for Nod SP section
JAN = 53+x missions for GDI SP section
FEB = SAV Games conversions (to map)

Hi love yoru collections my dads been regretting about these mission packs for years. Used to watch him play this as a kid and since we were in china we got sold probbaly some of these mission packs as official expansions XD When we moved to the US couldn't find those disk and my dad been pretty sad over it. Glad I found this now I can let him play all the ones he played and all the hundreds he missed XD.

One quesiton though coz I'm not so hot on how the game files work is there any guide to how to install and play these missions? As I click in to the links and sent me to a cloud storage page and I'm kinda lost there. Thank =D

Looking through some of them most of they replaces campain missions, are all of them like that? or can you run them like expansion packs or something?

Edited by Rex Pan

Hi Rex Pan,

The easiest way to get the missions is to download the general catalog in ZIP format.

I'm putting the link here, so you open this ZIP file and drop all files inside C&C95 folder.

After that, just run the game and they should appear in your New missions menu:

::: Link :::

In the next days, I'll be adding more missions and make some repairs, so keep checking frequently.

If you're familiar with SVN, there is a link in the cover, in the "Additional Information" section.

We're glad you guys have found a source for the game you like. If you need more help regarding C&C, just let us know.

Edited by Chimas

Thanks thats a lot simpler =D well my dad will have something to to ^_^ Amazing how small these fails are compare to the games of today =X I'm starting computer science (programing major this fall) so might look back in to these for some lessons later this year =D

btw, I'm preparing a player guide, so ppl can choose the best criteria before choosing the mission.

It will take a week.

\edit

Updates:

1)
So, All GDI missions were updated to present more data in the New Missions menu.
They now present their number, author, mission and whenever there is space theater (T, D, W, S) and size (HxW).

Example: GDI: 317: Chimas - Sandscorpio: D-62x62

2)
Later this month, I'll do the same with Nod missions.

3)
A few missions were relocated, SCG233 and SCG239;

4)
20 new missions were enabled in SCG300 pack, now it contains 40 missions.
Later this week I'll update the cover and the list.

Edited by Chimas

14 missions = 5 mini-campaigns* released in SCG900
Estimated 81,1 % of the project achieved in its actual size.
Direct Catalog Update: Link1 ::: Link2

Missions:
SCG910 - Invasion UK - Giles Young
SCG911 - OnSlaught - OmegaBolt
SCG912 - Strange Days - Tarabas
SCG913 - After M15 - Dan Heath
SCG914 - Villagers - James Collard
SCG915 - Men of War - Jeff Fehric

Later

+5 mini-campaigns, probably finishing the GDI mini-campaigns section
+ Mission Index updated

* up to 3 missions

Edited by Chimas

SCB090.MIX is now complete
Estimated 89.8 % of the project achieved in its actual size.

SCB090 - Nod's After War by GiftS

SCB091 - Rebirth of Nod by David Gali II

SCB092 - Rebirth of Nod 2 by David Gali II

If you have the folowing packs in your C&C folder, you can remove them:

Nod - SCB91.mix, SCB92.mix, SCB93.mix, SCB94.mix, SCB96.mix, SCB97.mix, SCB98.mix, SCB99.mix
GDI - SCG91.mix, SCG92.mix, SCG93.mix, SCGB94.mix, SCG96.mix, SCG97.mix, SCG98.mix, SCG99.mix

They are now inside SCB90.mix, SCB95.mix, SCG90.mix, SCG95.mix

Edited by Chimas

Your dedication to this project is incredible. 4 years later and you're still putting it all together!

Recently one of my favourite youtube channels started a playthrough of the NOD campaign (for a very amusing segment, watch 26:30 to 30:30 of this video:

) and it has made me want to get back into playing these :D
  • Upvote 1

Like the guy above said, keep it up! I love seeing stuff like this. it's most appreciated! :D

• Upvote 1

SCB090.MIX is now complete

Estimated 89.8 % of the project achieved in its actual size.

SCB090 - Nod's After War by GiftS

SCB091 - Rebirth of Nod by David Gali II

SCB092 - Rebirth of Nod 2 by David Gali II

If you have the folowing packs in your C&C folder, you can remove them:

Nod - SCB91.mix, SCB92.mix, SCB93.mix, SCB94.mix, SCB96.mix, SCB97.mix, SCB98.mix, SCB99.mix

GDI - SCG91.mix, SCG92.mix, SCG93.mix, SCGB94.mix, SCG96.mix, SCG97.mix, SCG98.mix, SCG99.mix

They are now inside SCB90.mix, SCB95.mix, SCG90.mix, SCG95.mix

\edit

Hey guys, thanks for the support!

\edit2

I fixed a problem in SCB95 - Amazon Assault. Just update it.

Edited by Chimas

I'm curious about a couple of things:

The missions in packs SCG260 and SCG300 don't have "EA" at the end of their designations, but all the missions in the other packs do. Why is that?

Also, the NOD campaigns (SCB090, 095, 900) don't seem to have any designations at all, but the GDI ones do. For example Nuclear Destruction: The Lone War has designation SCG091, but Rebirth of Nod - part I doesn't have anything. Why is that?

Just trying to get my head around the technical aspects of it.

I'm curious about a couple of things:

The missions in packs SCG260 and SCG300 don't have "EA" at the end of their designations, but all the missions in the other packs do. Why is that?

They are not technical issues, just the descriptions in the thread were input without the "EA". These became the standard, I'll take out the "EA" of the previous descriptions. Where the "EA"s are needed, they are there.

Also, the NOD campaigns (SCB090, 095, 900) don't seem to have any designations at all, but the GDI ones do. For example Nuclear Destruction: The Lone War has designation SCG091, but Rebirth of Nod - part I doesn't have anything. Why is that?

In campaigns:

- When the mission has a name, the format is M-## : Name of the mission

- When the mission doesn't have a name, the format is CAMPAIGN NAME M-##

Hi,

Facing more than 600 options, some players asked for game references , so, a PDF called the Player Guide. was added to the COVER of this thread.

These missions are not supposed to be the best ones. Actually, it's difficult to please players once they often come from the Multiplayer scene and whatever you say it's a difficult mission, they claim it is not.

The Player Guide as of to this date is a DRAFT and I plan to reach around 20 reference missions. Now, as a consequence of this document, I'm asking anyone willing to play C&C to choose one mission of the following Authors and tell me which is his most interesting one to put in the player guide (or two, when there are GDI and Nod missions):

• Kristian Tuszynski: 4 GDI - SCG136, SCG137, SCG138 and SCG139
  • Al Paterson: 4 GDI - SCG116, SCG127, SCG175 and SCG300;
  • Matchman: 4 Nod - SCB204, SCB205, SCB206 and SCB207;
  • Mike DeSeve: 4 Nod - SCB111, SCB112, SCB115 and SCB124;
  • Gary Bryson: 11 (8 GDI and 3 Nod missions) SCG249 to SCG256, SCB102, SCB129 and SCB130;
  • Mel Olson: 15 (10 GDI and 5 Nod missions) SCG149, SCG161, SCG215, CSG216, SCG263 to SCG268, SCB131-SCB135;
  • Jeff Fehric: 22 GDI missions - SCG110, SCG115, SCG122, SCG123, SCG124, SCG125, SCG171, SCG177, SCG231, SCG232, SCG234, SCG235, SCG236, SCG237, SCG238, SCG320, SCG330, SCG334.
Greetings

Edited by Chimas
  • Upvote 1