it doesnt necessarily need a host body, ive read up on it. and the phoenix is my symbol so i like being it.

btw i HAVE RP'd before, my first time being D&D. so i dont appreciate your criticism.

in this RPG here, im the 'dungeon master,' i started the game. so technically i can do whatever i want. but i wont because thats no fun.

NOW why cant you all recognize the fun me and Nmenth are having and join in instead of complaining about how this game is being played. join in or stay out.

and hopefully one of you will join in and ally with me, so i can be freed from this friggin chryo chamber!

*sighs and pulls out a blow torch*

Careful with that, you poke a hole in the cryo tank and you will get a face full of pressurized liquid helium.

Sneaky move, rEdaSbLood, calling for friends... I didn't think anyone would actually care enough to come to your aid.

To prevent your evil scheme, I have hired a dragon friend to guard you. Identify him within 24 hours from when I post this, and I will let you have a TV to watch from your tank.

Always eating, always eaten,

Immortal, cannot be beaten.

It represents eternal return,

Like a certain phoenix,

Symbolizes alchemy's opus,

With gold transfusion tricks.

He gets a little preoccupied sometimes, but he makes a nice circle around your tank, blocking it off from invaders.

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that.

*puts away the blow torch*

I don't really plan to help anyone.

*sets up a medium sized PA system and turntables just outside the cave and starts with some generic dnb* :P

What do dragons eat?

Edited by BioBen

so close to freedom. for this is all a bird wants. bioben almost free'd me. but for now....house music is a personal strength lol should i add tis 2 the list???

id consider the effects of white phosphorus grenades....sounds like alot of heat

what say you of this, notorious dragon? what say you, oh quantitative RP forum members?

I'd say your grenades aren't getting past my guard dragon.

Oh yeah *starts fiddling with an envelope filter*

I intend do find the resonant frequency of your cryo tank.

*loud sine waves begin to wreak havoc in the local environment, ripping trees apart and causing parts of the cave to collapse*

Hey! That's my cave!

Just for that, I'll have to quick set up a phase cancelation generator to nullify your sympathetic resonance, not just to prevent rEdaSbLood from escaping, but to save my home!

I'll have to inspect the structural integrity now... you may force me to move into a new cave after this act of insolence...

My sentry dragon ignored the whole thing too, keeps chewing on his tail...

oh this is getting exciting...

THE GREAT ESCAPE OF R.A.B.!!!

so you put a guardian dragon to keep me in check? soooo foolish

using the breath of the guardian dragon, i fill the cave with fire.

slowly the cryo machine fails...

lmao...

maybe because the fire is extremely hot.

pretty sure extreme heat sucks for any CRYOGENIC machine, considering the cryogenic process involves ICE.

now if he comes along and says that the machine had a fireproofing of some sort, wouldn't that make him the godmodder...

and like i said please join in or stay out.....i already know how people don't like our game, not necessary to remind me.

*uses fire control to redirect some fire from guardian dragon's breath to burn renamon*

(maybe i shouldnt have gone there lol)

EDIT: improve is involved in RPG, and improve rules out criticism. you must come up with something regardless what the other person proposes.

Edited by rEdaSbLood

lol that was fun, Behold the power of sound!

*laughs maniacally while ravers start throwing glow sticks Nmenth*

lol dude i think he countered that..said he employed some noise cancelers or whatever

He set up a phase cancellation thing, only stopping certain frequencies and general destruction. I can still play music and bend the Ravers to my wil

Dragons like crunching on foolish humans, unfortunately your ravers taste like chemicals that make one's mind play tricks...

rEdaSbLood... your fire control tactic won't work, my guardian is perpetually eating and can't breathe fire. You were supposed to identify him, you have 1 hour, 10 minutes remaining to get yourself a TV to watch... I think I dropped quite a few hints on to his identity...

Edited by Nmenth

your hints dont help... i googled your name and alot turned up. did my research and i have no answer so ill guess: your guardians name is MAGNUM?

well does the loud music crack the ice that surrounds me?

dude someone needs to free me.

You don't need a specific name. Just identify what type of dragon he is.

Loud music crack ice? Ah ha ha ha! That cracks me up... (That was a sarcastic pun)

Your time is up anyway... My guard encircling you is an ouroboros.

No TV for you, suffer little bird, suffer.

lawl... i dread to think what your D&D match must have been like. though it would have been strangely entertaining x3; but yah -improv- is one thing... but when you're RPing you have to make it viable... generally one of the unwritten rules is that you -can't- control someone else's character or minions... the only time you can do that is if you are the DM and you have dice to back up what you say... otherwise you could just say "nmenth sets me free then stabs himself" XD

aaaand i would join in... eeexcept for the fact i'm just an ordinary human with no noticable weapons and skills at this point in time. not a whole lot i can do against a large dragon, assuming i actually wanted to free you XP so at the moment i'm just kinda standing to one side and watching in amusement whilst waiting to see if there is -anything- i can do that would be useful. just because i play a redshirt in star trek RP's doesn't mean i'm gonna charge into sure death -every- time XDDDD

... i mean i -could- throw a rock at the dragon repeatedly until he chases me... but generally dragons stick to what they guard. aaand he's probably way faster then me. you come up with something i can do and i'll gladly help XDDD

[note: i know it seems like i'm really being a cow specifically towards you, that's not the intention... i'm trying to point out the flaws in constructive critism kinda way to make you use your brain more in this RP instead of just resorting to easy methods x3]

Edited by Mina Synd

Here... When you've completed them all, you can start complaining again.

temp-3.jpg