... if we bore you, go somewhere else >_> don't complain to us about it.

No one gets sarcasm anymore, do they? ><

oooh nmenth is nifty with his 'distract' attack on renamon !

and yes technically i started the game so i'm DM...

and one of powers is to control fire, which nmenth nullifies pretty well.

for now nmenth has me neutralized, so it is either a matter of time before i devise a plan, or someone frees me.

and since his guardian dragon is eating itself (i thought ouroboroses were snakes :mad: ), it's pretty preoccupied. besides how could a dragon attack you if its mouth is full?

:unsure: how cold IS this machine? i dont know if i can LIVE within it for much longer, i may DIE. and we all know what that means...

i may DIE. and we all know what that means...

I win.

well, yes. you win this battle.

but if your machine happened to KILL me, it would deactivate no?

but if your machine happened to KILL me, it would deactivate no?

Nah, it isn't set up for life support, I'd have to turn it off manually, which if you're planning on resurrecting, I ain't doing.

i'm the DM and yet i ask YOU questions. only to be fair. :rolleyes:

so lets get a recap of the situation here:

i'm stuck in your cave, frozen, guarded by a gluttonous mindless dragon, and there is music playing.

if someone doesn't help me soon, ill be forced to take desparate measures.

i'm the DM and yet i ask YOU questions. only to be fair.

Why are you the so-called DM? All you were doing is playing multiple personalities with DD, cluttering up my party for which I then bombed you.

ill be forced to take desparate measures.

Like give up and admit defeat?

this is true, it is your party.

give up? never. defeat? where? :lol:

i am a bird of fire. i see fit to melt my way out of your machine. a legendary bird, simple technologies such as those you employ cannot contain me!

EDIT: PS i just realized that i passed the 2000th post mark !!!!! a party indeed...

PPS i now have a little bird friend under my avatar...

maybe he can assist me in my efforts :unsure:

Edited by rEdaSbLood

i am a bird of fire. i see fit to melt my way out of your machine. a legendary bird, simple technologies such as those you employ cannot contain me!

Maybe if you were dealing with frozen water. I think your powers have met their match when we're talking 5 °K (AKA -268 °C, AKA -450 °F).

PS: Thanks for the warning...

temp-4.jpg

Edited by Nmenth

aha! tricked you! :dance:

while you were building this prison for my minion, he was releasing me! :moonie:

and now that i am FREE, first i will free him, and then i will activate your machine with the door open, freezing your cave and everything in it within one minutes time. :bomb: ... :cold:

then me and my friend flee, for we need to devise another offensive while you are waiting to thaw, along the way out pooping on your ouroboros. :puke::cc3: :cc3:

my day has come :intent:

:clap:

PS my powers have not met their match. there is no temperature too cold to resist my flames!

Edited by rEdaSbLood

You may have escaped my tank, but now you are in for a surprise, my back exit is actually the entrance to a labyrinth! :omg:

Since you already caved in my front door, you and your little friend just ran into an underground maze filled with minotaurs and dead bodies. :skull:

You may still be quite alive and even capable of evading my underlings, but you won't find your way back out for the next four thousand years! :doh:

Even that loud music that's playing outside won't help you as the labyrinth walls echoes sounds erratically and make it appear to come from everywhere and nowhere at once! :banghead::headrock:

I'll let you have some of the ravers' glow sticks though to light your way for a couple hours, because I am just that nice. :idea:

Oh yes, I filled half of them with nitroglycerin, so be careful when you light them up or you might blow your little buddy's head off (he, unfortunately for you, is not a phoenix, and not immortal or immune to fire). :flame::no:

See you in 6008 AD! Ha ha ha! :rofl:

temp-5.jpg

Edited by Nmenth

lmao i'm lovin the pics.....but i dont see glosticks

BUT :hand: ...you forget the extent of my power...watch:

as i realize i have stepped into a labyrinth, i become infuriated! :angry:

but then i remember...im a phoenix. :eyebrow:

so with my legendary fire i fill the entire labyrinth with IMMENSE HEAT! :shotdown::flame: :flame:

and since i control my fire i can protect whom ever i want, including my buddy :angel:

so now i fly away heading to a location i will not disclose to you, where i can plot :haha::nod:

and your labyrinth is now LAVA

Edited by rEdaSbLood

lmao i'm lovin the pics.....but i dont see glosticks

BUT :hand: ...you forget the extent of my power...watch:

as i realize i have stepped into a labyrinth, i become infuriated! :angry:

but then i remember...im a phoenix. :eyebrow:

so with my legendary fire i fill the entire labyrinth with IMMENSE HEAT! :shotdown::flame: :flame:

and since i control my fire i can protect whom ever i want, including my buddy :angel:

so now i fly away heading to a location i will not disclose to you, where i can plot :haha::nod:

You may be able to control the amount of fire, however you cannot control heat. I'm afraid your little buddy has been vaporized...

Obviously not. You cooked him when you generated all that heat and melted the labyrinth. :nod:

no i didnt. fire is heat. i control fire = i control heat.

PS i just burned your bottomless pit.

Edited by rEdaSbLood

Ok, you said you created immense heat. Your buddy is not going to be able to live if he is so close to that amount of heat. If you really could control heat, then why didn't you heat up the cryo chamber?

You control fire, not heat. Fire can create heat but you can't make the temperature rise without fire. That's the limitation of a phoenix.

Yup Your buddy is screwed.

And now i have no ravers :(

i dont see glosticks

Behind you, lighting up the passage. I did include a glowstick in your buddy's claws on a former version, but the lighting wasn't right for it.

Aside from the Buddy-beque argument, this strategy will not work. If you turned the rock into molten lava, you would be crushed by it pouring down on top of you. I again remind you, you control fire, not earth, you can't swim through lava, it is not light and fluid like water. As soon as you extinguished your flames, the caverns would solidify, trapping you in now-solid rock.

Now then, as for you buddy's death, even if you supposedly could protect him from the heat, via control over fire, you also cannot control air. Fire consumes oxygen, thus your friend would suffocate even if he did not burn.

Since you still have your friend under your picture, I can only assume you did none of this and were just bluffing so I would think it safe to open the one true exit from my labyrinths, and allow you to escape.