hokie so your lil buddy is dead aan you're either still wandering around the labryinth or have melted it all and been sealed inside. -assuming- you've wandered around for ages and made it outside i'm sure someone will have another trap set for you xD in the meantime i will sit here and bask in your firey warmth :3 on a deck chair ^-^

well i wonder how he does it, coz my lil birdy buddy is still there with my avatar. must be another legendary bird.

if lava is hot enough, and it is basaltic not granitic, its actually pretty fluid. and when i say hot we're talkin about 9000F and up.

fire = Fire is the heat and light energy released during a chemical reaction, in particular a combustion reaction. courtesy of wikipedia.org.

so instead of flying out of your labyrinth, i swam through basaltic lava.

Wiki don't mean ****. And Nmenth is right, he still would have suffocated.

ok game over. im done. i've had enough of people coming in here giving their useless criticisms.

thanks for killing the fun.

Hooray! Nmenth has been declared the victor! Let's all go to the bar, on Nmenth. :beer::P

the funny thing is that im sure you'll all miss this thread.

and thanks again for KILLING the fun.

Why? Was it only fun when you were 'winning'? You stopped making sense; you ruined the fun. :nod:

no it stopped being fun when people came here without playing along, instead choosing sides and complaining.

did Nmenth complain? no. he played along.

btw: when exactly was i winning? he basically had me neutralized the entire time.

Edited by rEdaSbLood

lol, chill pill dude, no need to start a flame war (punny :P)

Party! *Flips on some Daft Punk*

Let's all go to the bar, on Nmenth. :beer::P

Wishful thinking...

Wishful thinking...

Just go into a pub and get a tab, drink as much as you can, then get the hell out of there and never go there again. Worked for me once or twice.

I don't drink and I definitely don't pay for other people to.

Ok then lets go to Chuck E. Cheese's! :D

Noisy kids and... well, noisy kids? I'll pass.

My dank cave is good enough for me, even if I did lose my nice decoration. I do have an ouroboros sitting around though, he doesn't do much other than snack on his tail, so he might be considered a decorative piece...

i was happy to 'take care' of him until the fun was ruined.

and yes ill carry on...

lawl. never start an RP on a public forum xD you can be darned sure that everyone will comment on it and critisize. not to mention if you're gonna be cheap you have to expect people to point out any and every little flaw just to mess with you ^-^

i wasn't aiming to mess with you, i just like RP's to be logical o.o i can't really comment on the breathing thing, seeing as you are more of an x-men phoenix and they aren't a physical form as we know it, therefore they wouldn't breathe... but swimming... you don't exactly have arms or anything soooo i guess you could wiggle out but with that much lava (or magma seeing in it's current state) it would take a very long time... an if it is all moving you'd pretty much be pulled along with it before you could escape D:

i am taking part. but when i RP i generally play myself. in a sci-fi RP i'm a gunslinger or something similar, in a fantasy RP i'm usually some kind of priest or rogue or something... but in this current state there's simply nothing i can do to hinder or help you beyond commenting ^-^;; even if it were a different enviroment there's not a whole lot i can do with a rifle or dagger now is there? x3; i mean if someone had given me a decent weapon at the start when the draggie first came along i might have been able to help but not much i can do against the earth's lifeblood y'know >.>;

so yah. sorry to be a real drag an all but there's not a whole lot i can do in some kind of over the top RP fight where everyone is immortal or has infinite funds and amazing technology x3

I'm pretty sure Nenth and I aren't immortal.

i know x3 i was pretty much just refering to RAB there o.o but whatever y'know i don't mean to rant n-n; it just happens sometimes >.>;