Sign in to follow this  
Johnnyxp64

C&C Beta Program

From where did you get that picture? Was it inside the Premier edition?

Btw: It could also be C&C4 or Red Alert 4 (unlikely as Red Alert 3 was just released) or... I mean every universe uses the same "world map" (don't remember a better english word to describe it).

Edited by Sonic

This will most likely be Generals 2.

It could be C&C4, or maybe even a new C&C FPS?

Actually, everything is possible.Only time will tell.I think they will announch something near the end of the year.

Looks like a generic image to me.

Where does it come from?

This will most likely be Generals 2.

It could be C&C4, or maybe even a new C&C FPS?

Actually, everything is possible.Only time will tell.I think they will announch something near the end of the year.

it comes from the link in the premier edition of RA3 and asks you to enter the cd-key for the beta,

also this cd-kei is like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx 20digitis-letter not 25!

this blue themes is Generals for me, Red for red alert universe green for TW.

and the this scope arround it ...like a sniper like high tech binoculars or something....

there is no way it will be a FPS theyjust cancelled Tiberium because they didnt actually had the right team....no way FPS.

back in 2003 Generals was a great testbed for all the new technologies the EALA team was going to make use in 3D and did quit well,

and thats why it hasnt yet difind it self among C&C series. no FMV etc. but now it the time to make this clear and see what they can do abou it.

here is a 1st old CG

this idea was later copied by an other games like World in conflict.

Edited by Sonic
You can directly embed your YouTube videos in your posts

yah it's probably for generals 2... i doubt we'll see another FPS anytime soon :\ which is a shame. tiberium looked so good... and i doubt we'll see an MMO any time soon either... sole survivor pretty much died and continuum never got a chance T-T

methinks generals 2 will be next then probably RA4... i'm willing to bet RA3 was more popular then C&C3... but could be wrong. meh whatever...

it comes from the link in the premier edition of RA3 and asks you to enter the cd-key for the beta,

also this cd-kei is like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx 20digitis-letter not 25!

this blue themes is Generals for me, Red for red alert universe green for TW.

and the this scope arround it ...like a sniper like high tech binoculars or something....

there is no way it will be a FPS theyjust cancelled Tiberium because they didnt actually had the right team....no way FPS.

back in 2003 Generals was a great testbed for all the new technologies the EALA team was going to make use in 3D and did quit well,

and thats why it hasnt yet difind it self among C&C series. no FMV etc. but now it the time to make this clear and see what they can do abou it.

here is a 1st old CG

this idea was later copied by an other games like World in conflict.

:o

Endwar's first trailer was built up exactly like that. Although in Endwar's defense, AoE2's intro had the same basic idea, only with chess players instead of this modern witchcraft.

Anyway, nice trailer, never seen it.

i know i've seen that video before o.o i'm pretty sure it plays the first time you install generals or zero hour... (might only be the version that has both together though) aaaan i think it only shows that one time but it's possible it may show everytime. i dunno xD; i'm so used to skipping the start stuff i can't remember >>;

but i've definately seen it in a game before o.o;

i -love- proper start videos like that... world in conflict's starting vid was good ^-^

and RA3's was just hilariously funny :3