Nmenth

Conspiracy!

Why would someone not want hard evidence to prove a point, its called proving your point

I want to know where you all come from...

Why is it that you absolutely will not accept what I said without hard evidence???

Why would we not want hard evidence? How do we know you're not just talking out of your ass? If this thread is any indication, that's all you seem to do.

BlyTwo has got to be just trolling you all, hard, and you're all taking the bait. Seriously you can't be this dense without doing it intentionally.

Trolls do it to be obnoxious. Bly is so far out in the clouds that he believes his own crap. He's not a troll, just a delusional fool.

Why would someone not want hard evidence to prove a point, its called proving your point

Why would we not want hard evidence? How do we know you're not just talking out of your ass? If this thread is any indication, that's all you seem to do.

I have given evidence, minor, but still evidence, if you would just consider the possibility it makes perfect sense.

This is a topic you can't counter, so all you can to is take the information, and think about it, rather than ignoring half my posts, and replying with mindless posts trying to say I am delusional or retarded.

Luk3us was here! :o