Sign in to follow this  
ICECOLDKILLA

different take on cnc movie

instead of being in one of the cnc worlds make it about hard core fan boys kinda like waynes world and the to friends could see apoc and kane just comedy they know all the games inside inout

instead of being in one of the cnc worlds make it about hard core fan boys kinda like waynes world and the to friends could see apoc and kane just comedy they know all the games inside inout

uh say what?

wat?

You actually want to make a full length movie about that? ._.

...a movie based on fans of the game? o_O like Trekkies? it could work... butttt i doubt any of us would be interested in it besides being able to look at it and go "god they are nerds. ... ... wait... i have all those things too and i do that... damnit ; - ;"

Exactly, starcraft would be done like that before C&C anyway

eeeeh maybe. but if it were a starcraft fan movie (which has probably already been done) would probably be in korean xD

also; wut?

what you say? lemmie hear you say that one more goddam time motherf'r! i dare you motherf'r, say what one more goddam time! XD;