Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Any idea who the disguised Soviet bear is in the Flair vs. Bear clips?

I was going to post this in the RA3/Uprising section but very few people responded there. So I decided to post one here as off-topic.

From these videos....,

Flair vs Bear part 2:

http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=11407

Flair vs Bear part 1:

http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=11314

some people in other forums thought it was Apoc. By looking in the clip, the bear is taller than Ric Flair. Sonic thinks it's Raj Joshi, but Raj is over 6 feet tall and Ric Flair is short. Therefore for now, I don't think it's Raj because of the video. Somebody in EALA knows how to fight wrestling. I can't say for certain that UFC wrestler Randy Couture is also a possibility in this.

You geeks and nerds think too much.

Ain't nothing wrong with thinking. However, I really don't see how it matters at all who is in the costume. The whole act is rather lame...

Ain't nothing wrong with thinking. However, I really don't see how it matters at all who is in the costume.

Of course it aint wrong with thinking.

The whole act is rather lame...

Second that.

Looks like we share the same views on this silly bear nonsense marketing ploy, if its even as marketing ploy at all.

You geeks and nerds think too much.

Without thinking more than necessary, we would not be here right now.

I really don't see how it matters at all who is in the costume. The whole act is rather lame...

You should have seen the look on my face when I glanced at the logo thing. What went through my head was WHAT THE ****!???

But once I saw it i realized it is just another failed attempt at humour...

DAVID HASSILPUFF

Don't hassle the Puff... hmm... no, doesn't really work.

I thought the second one was mildly amusing. More so for the chick's reactions. ^_^

1. Apoc is too short to be disguised as a bear and besides he wouldn't put up a good punch like that.

2. David Hasselhoff is much taller than Ric Flair by inches and I am also certain it's not him.

3. Did we forget Raj Joshi since he's the one who whines to David Silverman he hasn't done a real interview yet? What if he's the one in the bear suit?

4. Randy Couture is another possibility but that may be a surprise return???

Apparently purplescrin does...

Why is there such an uproar over a guy in an evil looking bear suit on battlecast?

On a serious note, this thread is deemed silly and childish, and useless. Members just post more here for post counts.

Members just post more here for post counts.

Don't drag the rest of us into your evil scheme (probably inspired by your hero, Luk3us).

Post counts are for N00bs Luk3us