Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Who plays Farmville?

I do, but now some people think it's a waste of time playing it and the flash game program is still in beta development, leaving more missing content to appear in the future and there's nothing much worth playing after reaching level 40. In Mafia Wars, there are tons of content to play with, even with a chance to go beyond level 1000. What about you guys?

In case you don't know about Farmville, it is the most popular played flash-based game in Facebook, with over 80 million users a day.

Edited by purplescrin

I don't have a facebook page. :o

But I hear about it all the time. Ugh.

It eats your soul, fortunately I am resistant to the MMORPG/Addictive Facebook apps, got bored and stopped after a while. MJy girlfriend however is completely addicted, not good.

I don't have any Facebook apps installed. I don't like any of their privacy settings or their very very spammy annoying nature, clogging up feeds and profile pages with useless crap posts. I find that a lot of social apps seem frivolous and shallow, which makes sense since they're designed with simple, repetitive, even possibly with addictive gameplay in mind.

Have you watched the recent Southpark episode on Facebook? (South Park S14E04 You Have 0 Friends)

Farmville or modding hmm... MODDING!!!

Farmville is for peapole with no brainz!

Apparently... so is modding... :P

Have you watched the recent Southpark episode on Facebook? (South Park S14E04 You Have 0 Friends)

Yeah, was thinking about that when I first read this topic :P

Guest Stevie_K

Modding and Farmville are two VERY different things! Farmville is for no-brained socially-isolated zombies. Modding makes you become a no-brained socially-isolated zombie.

I'll make it short...

:mellow:

Why is everyone suddenly posting DERP everywhere I go? :o

Excuse me guys. Please don't fool around with those useless comments, since I can tell that's spamming.

It appears nobody cares for Farmville :P

It appears nobody cares for Farmville :P

Indeed.

Problem is, this forum has the wrong demographic. Farmville appeals to the social types, teenyboppers, wannabes, and women mostly. We are mainly the anti-social types that play challenging games of the RTS variety here.

We're l33t, Nmenth. :)

Everyone else ****ing sucks. ^_^

Facebook seems to be moving further away from the "social" aspect and more towards the "gimmicky". Or at least that is how it appears to me looking in.

Everyone else ****ing sucks. ^_^

Facebook seems to be moving further away from the "social" aspect and more towards the "gimmicky". Or at least that is how it appears to me looking in.

Yaaay Me are L33t

DREP DERPDERP

Must.. resist.. urge to say derp..

I have some friends on there that do almost nothing but play apps.

I would never use that "word" to describe anyone, especially not myself...

We are mainly the anti-social types that play challenging games of the RTS variety here.

And FPS... and RPG... and other genres. Or you're like me and do nothing but use USB adapters and play 8-bit and 16-bit games.

Must.. resist.. urge to say derp...

You just said it!