Sonic

Command & Conquer 4 Patch 1.03 Released

Patch 1.03 for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is now available via the game's auto updater. Simply start the game, login and it should automatically download the patch and update Command & Conquer 4 for you.

cc4news.jpg

We don't have the list of specific changes that patch addresses at the time of posting this update but we do know that it adds 3 brand new maps called "Capitol Coup", "Disputed Depot" and "Bridge to Nowhere".

I'm curious, do we have any users who still actively play this game?

Last time I logged in it said that 1500 people were online. But maybe that was just europe?

I'm curious, do we have any users who still actively play this game?

I'm still currently playing the multiplayer part of this game.

I also hope that this patch fixes the 'no radar' bug I face sometimes when entering an online game.

I'm still playing it a bit, I actually noticed the figure last time I was playing (Friday night), and saw it was 800 players online, but that would be off-peak hours.

It made me wonder what peak totals were.

Looking at the official forums, APOC described this mainly as a content patch with some small minor balance changes.

I entered today at the midday, there wer like 2100 guys online, not bad, usually that 's the amount of people in your average C&C the first months, then it will eventually drop to 200 like in all the others C&Cs (not sure about RA3, never bought it, and I am not really sure)

the only problem with those numbers is that I think it counts people who are also just playing single player.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was correct (obviously lol)

Nice thinking Orca, but man you're right C&C4 didn't even come close to the top 10.

Nice thinking Orca, but man you're right C&C4 didn't even come close to the top 10.

Indeed. I remeber seeing C&C3 and KW all the way to the sixth place. And staying on that place strong for 2-3 weeks. But then Call of duty WAW was released if i recall, it was a call of duty, and then it went back. But still stayed in the top 20 for very long

its annoying when you dont have a change log list!!! just drives me crazy!

and i prefair now playing RA3 :ra3:

http://www.xfire.com/games/cncra3/Command_...er_Red_Alert_3/

and i didnt even finish the single player side of cnc4, it just doesnt attract me.... :(

i prefair playing sc2 beta now lol..... i prefair a beta from a retail game! imagine. :rolleyes:

its annoying when you dont have a change log list!!! just drives me crazy!

APOC explained what the patch is all about....

The patch update yesterday addressed a number of minor bug fixes, and also added 3 new multiplayer maps:

- Capitol Coup

- Disputed Depot

- Bridge to Nowhere

More of a content update with new maps, then a fix-it patch. Hope this is enjoyed.

http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum...625.page#652847

At least the game is getting support and patches.

i prefair playing sc2 beta now lol..... i prefair a beta from a retail game! imagine. :rolleyes:

Please explain how that has any relevance to patch 1.03 for C&C 4?

Any chance if Apoc and EALA will release the cumulative manual download patch to the public?

APOC explained what the patch is all about....

http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum...625.page#652847

At least the game is getting support and patches.

Please explain how that has any relevance to patch 1.03 for C&C 4?

Sonic stop been so defended about it ok... enough we all share the same problems and passion, but we dont call the "black" , "white" just because we are having a CnC fan site.

let be REALISTIC

"Apoc explained"

what the hell thats means? any professional company releases a Change log! HELLO!!! thats why we have change log....

otherwise the community manger will say what its new by general speaking and its over.

are we kiding our selfs now?

"addressed a number of minor bug fixes" what are they? explain? one by one

the last months EA does that all the time, some fixes of this some fixes of that?

people Post specific bug and demend specific solutions! if i have found 30 bugs i must go and try them all one by one to see if my loved company fixed them?

i am not a Yuri to guess what "some fixes are!" for gods name you are trying to defend the guilty!

(At least the game is getting support and patches.)

now thats a new joke! we should say THANK YOU for fixing their problems? wtf? we should feel "blessed" because they are trying to fix a game and make it more enjoyable?

arent this what they got paid for?

financial problems or not, well i am gona be cruel, i dont care! dont ever make the damn game if your are gona make it crappy or you are not gona support it, etc

this EA policy is pathetic! thats why everyone is living! fans and employs.

(Please explain how that has any relevance to patch 1.03 for C&C 4?)

sure, is relevance as it was all the other posts asking how many playrs are online and actually still playing this game....didnt see any critisim on those comments. :mellow:

Edited by Johnnyxp64

That has been EA policy all the time, financial problems or not ;)

The adding of extra maps is great though. I might now buy C&C4 because it has more then 12 maps. And it seems their are alot of fan made maps aswel

That has been EA policy all the time, financial problems or not ;)

The adding of extra maps is great though. I might now buy C&C4 because it has more then 12 maps. And it seems their are alot of fan made maps aswel

indeed

for example this user map http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=13634

very very nice! love island wars :)

oh wait we dont have scifi ships :P

no prob we will use spaceships :D