Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C: The Motion Comic 4 - King Takes Pawn

Episode 4 of Command & Conquer: The Motion Comic has appeared on YouTube. This final episode is called "King Takes Pawn". Christian Pierce vs. Kane. The final showdown. Questions will be answered, plans will be revealed, and stories will end. You can watch it below.

If you haven't watched the first 3 episodes yet, they can be found archived right here.

What an episode.

Lol Kane dodging bullet, lol.

Kane is bada$$!

I was a little disappointed that many things remained really unexplained, and how this really ties in to the C&C4 game, I don't really get it.

Edited by Malevolence

Hmpf... Not sure I like this ending.

Overall, the comic was a nice take though, but I reserve my final judgement until I have re-watched and contemplated the series.

I thought Kane was going to get killed by the main character.

At least this was Joe Kucan's last great voice in a CNC feature. So much for this final episode.

Edit: Kane still lives in the CNC Motion Comic and in C&C4. EALA still fails how to end a good story. If it were Westwood, those writers would believe by that time Kane would be killed for the third and final time.

Edited by purplescrin

I thought Kane was going to get killed by the main character.

At least this was Joe Kucan's last great voice in a CNC feature. So much for this final episode.

Edit: Kane still lives in the CNC Motion Comic and in C&C4. EALA still fails how to end a good story. If it were Westwood, those writers would believe by that time Kane would be killed for the third and final time.

Thanks for saying that one out for me. Especially the Westwood part, and of course, they'll be able to cover the holes rather than creating them just like EA always do.

EDIT : I'm not really sure, although some may say it might have little or no relation / continuation to C&C4, but this might end up as a fan fiction but in paid format.

Edited by Silverthorn

Hmm, I probably should have re-watched the first three before this one because now I'm slightly confused.

Also.. blatant advertising after the credits. :/

Funny how the prologue was more interesting than the actual story itself. :P

But I rather enjoyed this series. Even if it only begged more questions, answers which EA obviously will never answer, probably because they don't know. Meh.

:thumbsup: gben likes this

Although it was confusing because it was a direct continuation of ep3, and I should have re-watched that one first to catch up... but this was an excellent ending. Resolution without an ending. Kane is written much better in this short mini-series... more controlled... more foresight... more plans within plans... more manipulation of people... more treatment of people as inferior 'pawns'... this is how Kane should have been portrayed as in the C&C4.

Which begs the question... was Kane always this way... or did he lose touch with humanity due to the epochs he was forced to live through on this dirt ball.

MORE! MORE! MORE!

There is no more Gben.

Thats it, all done, finished, kaput. :( :( :(

MORE! MORE! MORE!

MORE! MORE! MORE!

What the hell did I just watch.

Also ~ Kane is the new Kira.