• The Elder Scrolls V
  • Diablo III
  • Assasin’s Creed III
  • Infamous II
  • Max Payne 3
  • Portal 2
  • GTA V
  • Modern Warfare 3?
  • MAsS EfFeCt III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one111!!!!!!

My list (subject to changes):

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Crysis 2
  • Need For Speed: Shift 2
  • Portal 2
  • Max Payne 3
  • Batman: Arkham City
:D

• Guild Wars 2
  • Crysis 2
  • Neverwinter (D&D Game)
  • Gears of War 3
  • Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Guest Stevie_K
  • Diablo III
  • Portal 2
Only games I'm really looking forward to. Only games I've been waiting for ages to come out.

Just these ones for now....

• Crysis 2
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Homefront
I'll get them for either Xbox 360 or PS3. I don't play PC games any more.

The only thing that bothers me about this years line up of games, they are all sequels etc.... where is the originality?

Gee, thanks for the info Sonic! I totally forgot F.E.A.R. 3!

And btw, Neverwinter is just set in the same place (the city of Neverwinter) but the story is totally new. As for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, it's a prequel; one can say that it is still very original. Not to mention the past Deus Ex games were kickass.

Edited by rSquar3d

Homefront is kinda meh imo. The entire idea of dragging the US down just so they can play the underdog is insulting. There are so many other nothing countries (LIKE NZ!!!) that they could pick to play the loser, but no, they pick America, alas another opportunity lost.

I suppose it could be worse and be a Russia vs America game. Not that there is much difference in video game land anyway, red is read after all.

The only thing that bothers me about this years line up of games, they are all sequels etc.... where is the originality?

Go play some indie games then, there is a **** load of originality out there, just no big blockbuster games.

Mass Effect 3. And undoubtably some others, but I'll decide what I buy when I buy it :P

Also, steam sales are a bitch for your wallet :P

Guest Stevie_K
Also, steam sales are a bitch for your wallet :P

It seems that you've missed Steam's discount rampage through whole December.

There won't be a Modern Warfare 3 so I dunno if I even want anything.

Its a safe bet that there will be some sort of Call of Duty game by the end of the year.

It seems that you've missed Steam's discount rampage through whole December.

No, I haven't. But discounts are more expensive than buying nothing :P

This is all I can think of right now...

• StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

I order of want:

• Little Big Planet 2
  • Portal 2
  • Pokemon Black & White
  • Okamiden
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Infamous 2
  • Lego Star Wars III

Guest Stevie_K
No, I haven't. But discounts are more expensive than buying nothing :P

You get nothing from buying nothing, so that's a bit hard to compare prices with.

This is all I can think of right now...

• StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Fairly sure that won't be out till 2012, at the earliest. :o

Which is totally ridiculous, all they have to do is make 30 mission maps and a few dozen cut scenes, that doesn't take THAT LONG. Everything else is already built and ready to go. Ugh, Blizzard why do you tease me so!

Well, I can wait. I didn't actually add all the games I want, considering that this is 2011. >:D

And I think they'll add a few graphical upgrades, and maybe some updates to the Havok physics engine (especially with the new units). Not to mention that the campaign will be way different, taking RPG-ish elements, which would be like a blown-up Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. But I prefer the Terran campaign's system as of now; it reminds me of Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries (and I LOVED that game).

You get nothing from buying nothing, so that's a bit hard to compare prices with.

I'm not comparing prices, just checking my account balance ;)

-French C&C95 (and maybe DOS C&C)

-French Covert Ops (Opérations Survie)

-Westwood Monopoly

-Blade Runner

-Lands of Lore 2 and 3

...what? I happen to collect Westwood games and different-language C&C1 versions. They're the ones I'm still missing :P

Fairly sure that won't be out till 2012, at the earliest. :o

But they already have the engine all made. They also released patch 1.2.0 today too! :D

Its a safe bet that there will be some sort of Call of Duty game by the end of the year.

No question, but since it won't be MW3, I don't really care.

The rumour mill's been ticking. Sledgehammer and Treyarch are apparently working on CoD: Future Warfare. Why not? It's not like it's been done to death! lol

Expect the same graphics... same average storyline, same multiplayer, same exact repetitive gameplay... But with different guns, different maps.... and f**k all else!!

Although granted... not a bad year for the FPS. We've got Bulletstorm, Killzone 3, RAGE, Brink and Portal 2 to name a few. All of which will be considerably better titles than the next seriously milked by-product of the Call of Duty Franchise. The irony is, it'll still probably shift than the 5 titles above combined... purely because of its name.

They should just call it "Call of Duty: Same Old Recycled ****" and be done with it. But the CoD fans will eat it up and happily hand over their cash for essentially the same game they purchased 12 months earlier.

Speaking of FPS games, I'll defiantly be getting Brink, looks cool and has just enough 'innovation' to make it mildly interesting.