Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Could the Next C&C Be Announced Soon?

I really hope they don't make another "Tiberian Twilight"

Guest Rabbit

.....Really? You don't say.

I say they're release a ****ty little teaser of a teaser trailer before making any announcements. Then hype the **** out of the teaser of the teaser for the announcement of the teaser of the teaser for the game.

So till that day, I call bull**** on all predictions. :)

I say they're release a ****ty little teaser of a teaser trailer before making any announcements. Then hype the **** out of the teaser of the teaser for the announcement of the teaser of the teaser for the game.

Teaser of a teaser... :haha:

They're not that bored.

Not expecting anything there. Maybe a special announcement will be made next year. Surely, we can't have the next C&C before Christmas.

Did you read the interview with Jon Van Caneghem when the Official C&C Site relaunched with its current look?

Eric: A new Command & Conquer game? What can you tell me about it?

JVC: I can tell you it’s a Command & Conquer game for the PC, but we’re not yet at a stage where I can go into any details—we’ll be prepared to make a more formal announcement later in the year. We’re not just working on a game, though. Our general focus is on the future of Command & Conquer. That means updating a lot of the core technology to create a stable base for future development, and leveraging that work on this first game.

From this page, posted back in February http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/blogs/blog/71

So there is a strong chance something could be revealed at Gamescom in August. Or they might just announce something out of the blue in November or December.

Did you read the interview with Jon Van Caneghem when the Official C&C Site relaunched with its current look?

From this page, posted back in February http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/blogs/blog/71

So there is a strong chance something could be revealed at Gamescom in August. Or they might just announce something out of the blue in November or December.

My bets on Gamescom.

So till that day, I call bull**** on all predictions. :)

It's EA, it's always the same old promotional bull**** :P

They'll announce it in Gamescom. According to a certain german contest, EA Community Team will bring a german fan to Gamescom. So, I think they really have some serious business in that conference.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey guys, just back from a month or so of intense work and family vacation. A whole bunch of threads to catch up on here... but of course this thread caught my attention first...

I wasn't expecting anything this subtle from EA.

I'm kinda in the camp that says when EA has news - we'll all know about it - before it is actually announced.

Now to work out why there are so many pony avatars!?!?

I'm kinda in the camp that says when EA has news - we'll all know about it - before it is actually announced.

Or some of us will anyway... ;)

Now to work out why there are so many pony avatars!?!?

This should be obvious, but the answer lies in the avatar thread. :nod:

Patience padawan, C&C news before off-topics.