Sign in to follow this  
Tree

3rd weekly contest

This week's question is in everyone's most feared subject: physics! But its really easy, so, yeah.

The question: In an atom, where are the electrons located, and what charge do they have?

To make things fair, I posted this when no one else was online. at 11:44PM GST.

Too simple physics was one of my best subjects at school.

The electron is located surrounding or orbiting the nucleus and is negetively charged! The number of electrons also equal to it's atomic number and determines its chemical and electrical properties.

yeah. It was pretty easy. really easy. whaddya want? Its odd, they haven't posted Phreakly's map yet. Not even in the file place.

I'll take a new banner for my signature I think...

You know the Tiberian Sun C&C Logo ie..

Tiberian_Sun_Box.jpg

OI'd like that in my name "C&C King" with the "King" bit replacing the Tiberian sun" writing... and just add the background as something cool which will work well with it...

An interesting request I think you'll agree, but I've tried making one myself, haven't been able to pull it off :wink:

You again....:shock: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm late, the question is too simple. You should make a harder question tree, so people will confused to answer it. Hard question like, can you explain the theory of big bang? or do you know the REAL aurora?

yeah. It was pretty easy. really easy. whaddya want? Its odd, they haven't posted Phreakly's map yet. Not even in the file place.

I'm getting there :wink:

yeah, I made it as fair as I could though. No one was online when I posted it. So, look for a harder one Tuesday. Really harder one.

It's my fault for coming here about 5 times a day. I was in the middle of writing my 1700+ word article for the site at 2 O'clock in the morning when i decided to have a rest, and there it was.... perfect :wink:

YES that's right I'm writing an article and YES it is over 1700 words, and NO I haven't finished writing it yet, and YES it will be over 2000 words! Saying that, putting the HTML coding into it is gonna be a bitch, and NO the words I have wrtitten does not contain the HTML coding.

It's not like it's an extremely detailed one either, I've just got alot to say. Plus this article won't be my normal type of article. I always express concerns, but this one... This is beyond any article ever written on any C&C fan-site.

I should have this ready by Friday/Saturday.. fingers crossed, gotta do editing and review once I've finished the main body of text.

I'll just state that I did see this pretty early after it was posted and thought about answering, but I figured I'd give someone else a chance.

and that's what you get for thinking

Just a question. But why do you have these "contests" anyway? Just wonderin...

A bit of community spirit and fun I'd imagine. The way the C&C community should be. If the attitudes of people in these forums were in every other person in this community, then I'd be very happy. It's people like Tree, Sonic, Lion, and many similar others in this community that make the community worth being a part off. It's these people I have respect for**...

** = OK I will admit. This is part and parcel of my build up to my article. But the comment I make here is purely relevant to your question Luk3us

I'll give it a shot. I'm making it 468x60 (regular web banner size) so, I should have it sometime today.

Here it is.

kingbanner.jpg Thanks all for any participation you have done.