Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

CNCNZ.com 15th Anniversary Contest - Part 2!

Guest Rabbit

We're running a caption contest! Its the second one as part of the CNCNZ.com 15th Anniversary. And yes we had to cross promote it with Command & Conquer Legos. The video below explains more.

Here are the three images you can choose from.

To submit your caption, either reply in this news post comment thread, or if you'd like to keep your entry secret until the end of the competition, send me a private message, or email me at [email protected].

You can submit one caption per picture. Please clarify the picture you are submitting for in your message! You have until November 13th to submit your captions. On the 13th, I will decide the winners of the contest, and arrange code delivery. Good luck!

Guest Rabbit

For those interested, here is a written description of each image:

Image 1: Two nod soldiers stare at a third, who is holding a paint ball gun.

Image 2: Nod soldiers following their leader, who is riding an ostrich.

Image 3: Nod soldiers approaching GDI using melee weapons.

I have a hunch that picture number 2 is going to get the most creative entries...

The way the video started, I was expecting the three pics would be somehow connected to the story/video...

but it's still nice to see that Zee believes Nod are the butt of the joke every time.

:)

GL everyone - some tasty codes are available for you!

Will participate in this caption contest since it's C&C Legos all over again.

Image #2, I think it's going to have the best entries.

Edited by zocom7

Another question Zee, since you mentioned "You can submit one caption per picture.", does that mean anyone can submit all three different caption pictures at once?

If you'd watched the video, you'd have understood that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For picture one -

"Nod. Redefining the term "Painting the target."

Edited by GLHF

Ok, this went better than expected! :)

Picture 1: "Ops. It seems like I packed the wrong gun this morning." - Embarrased soldier

Picture 2: "Lets show these commies what they're up against!" - Commando

Picture 3: "The next world war will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

cncnz-contest-pic1-small.jpg

cncnz-contest-pic2-small.jpg

cncnz-contest-pic3-small.jpg

Picture 1: "If I paint one Target red, his friends will think of him as the enemy. I am a Genius!"

Picture 2: "This little buddy will help me defeat the Enemy and you will stick your head with me and not the ground!"

Picture 3: "It costs 200,000$ to use this Chainsaw, for 12 seconds."

Guest Rabbit

Just so you know, if you email or PM me, I am reading your responses, but I'm not replying to everyone, as that would take up a lot of time.

For picture one -

"Nod. Redefining the term "Painting the target."

Sorry GLHF, but someone already submitted a line very similar to this yesterday, just so you know.

Just so you know, if you email or PM me, I am reading your responses, but I'm not replying to everyone, as that would take up a lot of time.

Sorry GLHF, but someone already submitted a line very similar to this yesterday, just so you know.

Bah, then I give up.

Here's my entry.

Picture 1: My paintball gun isn't just for target practice, it's loaded with one cup of blue Tiberium goo.

Picture 2: Now that I am Captain Jack Sparrow riding shogun, we can find those GDI scum and get back our rum.

Picture 3: Prepare for your skyfall, you GDI scum. We medieval knights shall give no mercy.

Picture 1: Look and praise: the technology of peace! -- Embarassed and Sarcastic Soldier

Edited by Banshee

Guest Rabbit

Submissions are now closed and entries are being judged!

Thanks for participating everyone!

It's been over a day waiting. Any results yet?

Guest Rabbit

If there were results, I'd post them. Just wait patiently, and they'll be posted soon enough.

It's been over a day waiting. Any results yet?

Possible Zee's working on an end-contest lego video... Just a hunch. I could be mistaken.

Guest Rabbit

Oh no, please. D:

I'm just finished taking pictures for the actual episode. I can't be bothered to make another promo video. Especially since people don't really care anymore unless they've won.

With that in mind, I'll be posting the winners in a few minutes.