Sign in to follow this  
OWA

An image from Bungie's new game "Destiny" looks oddly familiar...

What do you guys make of this?

qwdQD.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's a cut and paste, and not even a very good one... they left the rain drops in and the new mask doesn't blend well at all.

Where's the image sourced from?

Moved this thread to Gaming Discussion. Its not really C&C Community news. But still worthy of discussion.

To be honest, this looks like a bad photoshop job. I would say it's meant to be a prank; but the receiving audience for this joke isn't quite large enough to warrant a big hilarious reaction. I'd like to see some proper sources (like who made this image; if it really came form Bungie) before I jump to other conclusions.

Wow that is a blatant rip off, I assume its just filler but still.

My guess is the concept artist who created the Tiberium art has been working at Bungie and he or she has used some older work as a placeholder or something.

Moved this thread to Gaming Discussion. Its not really C&C Community news. But still worthy of discussion.

Cheers Sonic. I need to hang around here more often so that I can get the hang of things.

Here's the original IGN news post. It mentions the source only as a "reader" so there's no way of knowing if this is credible or not. It does raise an eyebrow though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/destiny-story-details-concept-art-leaked