Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

TD VS RA

TD VS RA  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• Red Alert Rocks!
    • Tiberian Dawn or The Orignal Command and Conquer ROCKS!
    • They're both good. (I have no opinion.)

Which one is better? Tiberian Dawn (C&C 1) or Red Alert. :twisted:

This goes along the lines of the actual games. NOT the games universe. :wink:

I think Red Alert is better because it has an excelent fast pace, cool music, good acting and general coolness. Also, the Skirmish mode is vital - a feature I wish TD had.

I agree. I liked Red Alert better. Plus it got better with all the expansions they released. :twisted:

I liked the story. Plus all the expansions were nice. I liked the Soviets. They had the nice migs plus all the other fancy equpimement.

Allies had the Gap Generator the Chronosphere and a few other things.

C&C just wasn't as appealing really.

RA1 is what hooked me and most of my C&C playing friends. It was far more fun. Plus, ya gotta love attack dogs. They are good at keeping out those pesky salesmen.

Quote the Mole from South Park:

"I hate ****ing Guard Dogs!"

The giant ants were fun too.

RA1 is what hooked me and most of my C&C playing friends. It was far more fun. Plus, ya gotta love attack dogs. They are good at keeping out those pesky salesmen.

Quote the Mole from South Park:

"I hate ****ing Guard Dogs!"

The giant ants were fun too.

ok

but the STEALTH TANK in TD is also great

but still it's difficult to compare both of them

cause actually TD still is a DOS game...(except for GOLD)

and the graphics aren't as nice as RA

Tiberian have a good storyline and RA on games. I always love a game for their storyline, so i would choose Tiberian sun.

Tiberian have a good storyline and RA on games. I always love a game for their storyline, so i would choose Tiberian sun.

dude the polls between tibrian dawn and red alert.

C&C was classic. The music was atmospheric, the weapons and tanks were cool, there was tiberium, and the FMVs were really classy. The storyline was great on the NOD side, the way they build up all the enigma around Kane. Then there was Carter and Morelli,and the Commander guy that looked really stressed out all the time. Stalin was nowhere near as intimidating as Kane, and Stavros and Gradenko were kinda lame as support charcters. The airstirke, ion cannon, and nuclear strike far outweigh the Chronosphere, Iron Curtain and A-bomb.

On the other hand, the music of RA was the anthem for the whole series. the Hell March is undoubtedly the coolest tune in any video game ever. The gameplay was faster paced and the events were more realistic. Plus being able to control planes and naval units - much better. Why did the Tiberium games run away from naval units anyway?

Something about a waterborne strain of Tiberium that attacked ships if I remember right.

I don't recall that. It was never introduced until the RA timeline and never caught on in the Tiberium timeline.

GDI did have A naval unit but it was just a crappy gunboat.

Ya, in TD. But...the waterborne strain was one of the evolutions that came around in TS. It is in the TS or FS guide I think. But I know I read that somewhere lagitamit.

Yeah it got mentioned in TS somewhere. Probably in one of the manuals.