Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Merry Christmas from CNCNZ.com

Can you believe that Christmas has come around once again? If you have been visiting CNCNZ.com over the years, you will know that I usually post some sort of C&C related Christmas image to sign off for the Christmas break. Well this year I've had to dig through the archives for this year's image. A new one couldn't be made since I don't have the right software installed to make new images right now. This is one of my favourite images, Santa Kane returns to say Merry Christmas.

qMQCdLB.jpg

The team here at CNCNZ.com would like to wish all of our visitors and community friends a Merry Christmas! We thank all of you for the support once again through out the past year. Have a great Christmas Day! Please feel free to leave your own Christmas greetings and wishes in this news thread.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Winter? It's summer time here in New Zealand ;)

Won't be much different where I'm at in a few years, seeing the way things are going :P

You summer climate types don't get that classic holiday feel haha! Though I have to admit it would have been nice to see a bit of snow this year - hasn't happened yet unfortunately.

It's supposed to be colder than 12 °C here, but for some reason, it isn't :P

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, hopefully next year will be a great year for everyone. :santa:

And speaking about winter I haven't seen winter in 8 years now. :haha:

Belated merry Christmas and a more timely happy new year!