Sign in to follow this  
Nafeasonto

Bibber's extra CNC3 files...

By extra c&c filess you mean? TW extra sdk files?

KW extra files that fix the hash issue?

It may be worth to note that it good time to backup all of bibber tools on additional links for the community, cause we depend on his site too much, if one day he will decide to take the site down  (or he already did) modders will be doomed... (well you can find random links at random sites but never count about them to stay alive for long)

Edited by Egozi44

I hope he didn't.... yeah that's what I am asking for his extra files, and the art files. 

I have a file server the size of a server rack, I could host if really needed for the future in case.   (I basically have an entire Pro network in my home.)

I am a Network Admin if you didn't guess.

Edited by Vincent Anthony Cariello

Ah, the beaver must be doing maintenance on his habitat for now. I say wait a couple or a few more days and see if the site goes back to normal.

The RA studio program, I got Bibber's extra files from MOddb found them somehow, it doesn't read ANYTHING from the directory structure outlined in the HUGE faq here:

Made by you, THANKS by the way!

What could I be doing wrong, it's trying to pull files from the main ART folder and MOD SDK files, not the files I actually are using to MOD.

Last time I saw him, he seemed rather angry and didnt seem to care much for CnC anymore.

I wouldnt bet on him or his page coming back.

Edited by Stygs

Wait, when didn't you see him angry? :D

6 hours ago, Stygs said:

Last time I saw him, he seemed rather angry and didn't seem to care much for CnC anymore.

I wouldn't bet on him or his page coming back.

What made you thought about that? I hadn't thought of Bibber getting aggravated with C&C especially for his hard-working assets.

I don't think I have them on my desktop anymore :/ I quite sure I DO have them somewhere else but don't remember where.

Say, about what you said about your server, want to join some Discord modding group and help us making tool archive for all C&C tools? ;)

Edited by Egozi44

3 hours ago, Vincent Anthony Cariello said:

Anyone have the expansion files from 12/26/2016?  That archive won't download.

They're the same.

3 hours ago, Egozi44 said:

I don't think I have them on my desktop anymore :/ I quite sure I DO have them somewhere else but don't remember where.

Say, about what you said about your server, want to join some Discord modding group and help us making tool archive for all C&C tools? ;)

PM me the Discord so we can discuss.

Ok, was just waiting for the admin to create category/sub-server for it in discord (And still waiting xD)