Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

The Truth Behind EA

I just saw this interesting snap shot at CNCNZ front page. Click Here to see the full article if you're to lazy to go to the frontpage.

Isn't this means that people HATES EA? One day people won't work there anymore. EVEN the staffs didn't have proper payment for what they have done. If EA didn't do some good fast actions to handle this, the future of EA is unpredictable.

For the new CNCNZ article writers and to CnC King, maybe you can make an article about this, so people will undestand about what trully happened in this world. The future of CNC Games and EA.

If what that Employee said is true... then EA sounds like hell.....

Too bad for them. EA sucks. I hope they will pay them properly. After seeing that article, the bad one is the upper member of EA, the one who manage EA, the president.

Its not all of EA's employess who are angry. Only a handful of them are pissed off. We don't know what happens at EALA or other divisions of EA.

EA is always full of mistery. I want to know even more about EA now.

Oh leave EA alone.

They're a company. All company's have unhappy employees.... They're sort it out.

Yeah, but there are only few companies who ripped off the other big companies and makes lots of gamers angry.

Some creative acticle I see

I think this is just a message to EA to ease up on the independence talk.

I worked with EA Pacific for 3 years. As far as I know, there is no lead programmer on Command & Conquer: Generals leaving EA.

I smite EA with my sword of metallic goodness. Blizzard forever. :P

Tah to EA. BFME is the last gmae of theirs I'm getting.

A friend of mine works at EA and has found it quite pleasent as a job, and loves every minute of it. He admits he has to work long hours (anywhere between 48 hours standard - 72 hours overtime a week) but he doesn't complain at all. In fact alot of it is actually his choice.

The EA team that produces Need For Speed Underground 2, are quite happy with their jobs. I know this because my friend worked on the Animation side of the game with Kelly Brook (A celebrity from the UK) and he has told me that the atmosphere and ethos of the development team is great!

They enjoy their work as it has been a very rewarding project to work on. My friend assures me that NFSU2 will wipe the floor with the first version and that the game is extremely as exciting as the development that went into it...

He will admit thought that there was an offer for him to go to the Pacific side of EA to work. He was offered a 60 hour contract with full probability of lots of overtime. He refused and now he is now back in the UK working upon motion capture on FIFA 2006 and other EA Sports titles.

Who the ... is Kelly Brook?

Is she one of the car babes for NFSU?

Here's a pic of Kelly Brook.. about the only one I could find without her showing 90% of her bodily flesh :lol:

kelly_brook_03.jpg

And in game..

Nikki.jpg

Kelly Brook plays the character as the best driver in the city. She'll be about on numerous occassions, it's just a question of finding her... And with looks like that, most guys will probably be doing just that :P

*leaves*

*comes back 20 minutes later* :)

If Ea don't die within the next 3 years I will personally hunt them all down with a rusty scrediver.

The first photo won't load, but the second is good enough.

I hope the results of this action against EA will be better games, but I can't see the future. Slave work is a sad thing, I don't like to know it happens in great companies like EA, I hope it's a isolated situation.

Some creative acticle I see

I think this is just a message to EA to ease up on the independence talk.

I worked with EA Pacific for 3 years. As far as I know, there is no lead programmer on Command & Conquer: Generals leaving EA.

Interesting, I don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth. But, after seeing all of this, maybe EA isn't that bad.

If Ea don't die within the next 3 years I will personally hunt

them all down with a rusty scrediver.

Seek help...

Yeah dude, seriously... I also hate the fact that they ate up Westwood too, but they are just a company doing what companies do. The end result is quality software anyway (not quite C&C, though). It is all for the consumer- you. If there is a demand in the market for cheap, high quality software that only a ruthless giant like EA can provide, then EA will exist and meet that demand.

Most of the haters of EA come from Westwood fans. Actually, there are millions of EA supporter out there. Go to other gaming forum (not realated to C&C) and see for yourself. They really love EA games and ready to support it. I sorry to tell EA haters that EA will continue to grow .