irfanati

C&C Rivals

So this guy came back from "BLIZZARD"..........to destroy our C&C again ? You let us down Greg Black.

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but if I were a game designer they'd have to pay me several millions to make and promote a C&C mobile game. Talk about lowering your standards.

10 hours ago, Inferno said:

I'm sorry, but if I were a game designer they'd have to pay me several millions to make and promote a C&C mobile game. Talk about lowering your standards.

Listen this game got very rough reaction from everywhere. I just expressed my displeasure. Why i should lowering my standard? ha ha ha. Simple....Mr.GREG BLACK need to understand that very few people like this game. I do understand that its a very tough way to tell him directly. 

On 9/06/2018 at 12:56 PM, irfanati said:

So this guy came back from "BLIZZARD"..........to destroy our C&C again ? You let us down Greg Black.

Capture.PNG

Good god...my heart just sank when I saw this. This THIS is what he was hyping up for months on his damn Twitter. I mean, was he just bored after awhile with Starcraft 2? I mean, say what you will about the game but at least Blizzard still updates the damn game to this day! Unlike EA where they just give you a few patches (if you're lucky) and they let the game just rot. I'm wondering if there is an equal term for "Buyers Remorse" but with switching jobs because I think Greg Black just did that in spectacular fashion!

46 minutes ago, neojames82 said:

I'm wondering if there is an equal term for "Buyers Remorse" but with switching jobs because I think Greg Black just did that in spectacular fashion!

He does not appear to have any regrets.

On 21/06/2018 at 8:44 PM, neojames82 said:

Good god...my heart just sank when I saw this. This THIS is what he was hyping up for months on his damn Twitter. I mean, was he just bored after awhile with Starcraft 2? I mean, say what you will about the game but at least Blizzard still updates the damn game to this day! Unlike EA where they just give you a few patches (if you're lucky) and they let the game just rot. I'm wondering if there is an equal term for "Buyers Remorse" but with switching jobs because I think Greg Black just did that in spectacular fashion!

simple.this one.........does not know about FANDOM OF fans. ......He knows..........his own interest.

On 21/06/2018 at 9:32 PM, Nmenth said:

He does not appear to have any regrets.

yeah.......he has no regret.....

Greg Black will regret that eventually. So far, there has been little or no negativity in the C&C Rivals Discord channel.

2 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

Greg Black will regret that eventually. So far, there has been little or no negativity in the C&C Rivals Discord channel.

I'm sure he will. Though I can only imagine what his post will be when he is gone/let go from the project and will saying something like "I have no regrets being a part C&C Rivals development. I was proud being a part of this team and wouldn't have changed a thing." Or something like that.

As for little or no negativity in the Discord chat, I'm pretty sure that is the case because they'll probably ban you pretty quickly if you state anything negative about the game.

Well, if you are on the Rivals Discord, you probably like the game, so I can't imagine too much negativity being there.

2 hours ago, TaxOwlbear said:

Well, if you are on the Rivals Discord, you probably like the game, so I can't imagine too much negativity being there.

It's not forbidden, but it's downplayed. Shilling and all.