Jump to content
Doctor Destiny

Now Playing - Music

Recommended Posts

Rush - Between the Wheels [Grace Under Pressure]

 

another big one to Alex Lifeson for his solos here. and one off to Neil for astounding lyrics.

Share this post


Link to post

Mudvayne - World So Cold

 

I see one Acerz492 is back at it again... :|

Share this post


Link to post

/ great one /

 

John Petrucci - Damage Control [suspended Animation]

 

John Petrucci - Whishful Thinking [suspended Animation]

 

John Petrucci - Tunnel Vision [suspended Animation]

 

holy mother of a two headed elephant phish, Dream Theater's lead guitarist is AMAZING solo on this album.

Share this post


Link to post

obsessed with V for Vendeta much?

 

I get knocked down - Chumbawamba

Share this post


Link to post

No. It's an actual song performed by an actual composer, and it's good. I was interested in Classical music before I saw V4V.

 

Moonlight Sonata - Lugwig van Beethoven

Share this post


Link to post

The London Symphony Orchestra - Anakin's Dream [Revenge of the Sith]

Share this post


Link to post

Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons [A Change of Seasons]

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×