Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

What will be zee next C&C related game?

This was on the old forums. And seeing as how I am so smart, I have decided to start it up again. This way yours truly gets full recognition.

:P

I reckon it'll be TT. And if it ain't, well how much are plane tickets to the US these days.... 8) 8)

I reckon it'll be TT. And if it ain't, well how much are plane tickets to the US these days.... 8) 8)

Depends on who's flying ... ;)

Guest bws

And wheter you`ll be able to fly at all ;)

i have to say ra3 because it would sell better as ra2 was quite popular

i would have to say RA3 but what the hell would it be ABOUT??!?!

and please dont say fricking yuris revenge revenge....cause yuri blows...

Guest bws

Whole new story...

Like Generals... only then more... red alert

i found these ra3 rumors on raden.com

"Saturday, March 17, 2002

News source: Anonymous

In the new game, tons of new additions will be added. All new units, tanks, and structures will appear. Also, the graphics will be better than Red Alert 2- the best ever. Reinforcing the Soviet army will be Nukers, armored units that have portable Nuke Launchers that can take out any structure very quickly. It is like a stronger unit version of the RA2 V3 Rocket Launcher. New units like Alien planes called the Nemesus, that are invisible to enemy radar and extremely deadly, will round out the Soviet army.

For the Allies, they will have new cheap units like Scoots. These

troops are weaker than GIs, but they are fast. Demolishers are tanks that can lay dynamite everywhere- including the ground. Diamond Troops fire lasers through diamonds, much like RA2s prism tanks.

These and many other additions will make the Red Alert 3 game better than any strategy game ever."

this is what ra3 could be about

sorry missed a lump of text out

"Wednesday, June 26, 2002

News source: Masterson

I had heard the rumor that in Red Alert #3 the Soviets have discovered alien technology when they invade Nevada, USA. That they found Area 51 and taken the alien technology hidden at the (secret) military base. From that they got Fusion Warriors and Fusion Gliders (both when they kill a unit they get the strength from the unit or defensive building that they killed or destroyed)."

Now THAT'S something to look forward to. I already can't wait to MOD that! I'll cut the happy MODDER posts now...

When they start to use alien stuff things usually get strange, too strange.

But maybe they'll use it carefully...

Guest bws

caant wait until it`ll be released

I can tell you that EA was considering Zero Hour or RA3 this February, and they decided to go with the Generals XPack first. But they might have started on it now.

Guest bws

They must have started it otherwise they couldnt finish in februari

Koen you are correct i heard they have the rights to the domain names for ra3 web sites but decided to make the zero hour pack first

I concur with the lu3us guy. :roll: :wink:

RA3 would definately be something to look forward to........ TT would aslo be cool maybe even better as it may be based after TS FS meaning better technology i heard rumours that GDI and NOD have to join forces to fight against the scrin thoses ailiens that haunt the Tiberium franchise of c&c. It would be cool though killing ailiens but it would be even better if it was a free 4 all nod vs gdi+ scrin vrs nod + gdi vrs nod + scrin that wuld be very intersting to see but so would a fight to defend planet earth against freaky ailiens. AND what happened to kain dint Cabal keep him alive??? i have a feeling we will find out some time in 2004!

nice tanya picture

Not mine. Was in the CNCNZ.COM avater gallery. :!:

:)+-->

(:))
I concur with the lu3us guy. :roll: :wink:

L U K 3 U S.

Is it that hard!?!?!?!?!?!?! :x :x :x :evil::evil:

apparantly. Care to explain the reason why you chose that nick?

What do ya mean calm down? I just simply spelt ma nick the correct way thats all.

bastardws. opps. :twisted: