J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 29, 2005 Though he's known for his on and off times. Bah.. Err.......what do you mean :? Has anyone seen J_Fire-Man? He owes me an avatar.... I apology for that. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................might be done around new years eve. Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted December 30, 2005 I apology for that. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................might be done around new years eve. It's all good man, I'm a very patient person. :wink: Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 30, 2005 Though he's known for his on and off times. Bah.. Err.......what do you mean :? You appear for periods then vanish for longer periods... Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 30, 2005 lol, yeah. But, at least I'm not like that lame gaz who have vanished for eternity Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 30, 2005 Hmm....the color quality was reduced. This is what I hate the most from gif formatted images. Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted December 30, 2005 Either way it's still an awsome avvie dude. Thanks very much! Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted December 31, 2005 Tis looks nice. :wink: ^Is that sentance even english? :wink: Cheers anyway dude. Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted December 31, 2005 10.5 outa 10 on that one looks nice Acerz, J_Fire Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted January 1, 2006 oooo now you got a siggy to boot with it maybe I should see about getting one made :wink: @rEdaSbLood-Luk3as nad J_Fire Man kno what they're doing. They both do a pretty good job of it too Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted January 2, 2006 I'd giz Acerz sig an 8 and his avie an 8.5. Though Acerz is a bit green... Meh.. I'd giz rEdaSbLood an sig a 7 Share this post Link to post
rEdaSbLood 1 Posted January 2, 2006 i appreciate the ratings...even the generous 7 l0l...im new at this stuff Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted January 3, 2006 Id give yurs a 7.01 8) The labeling is good, kinda thick lettering, but good Share this post Link to post
rEdaSbLood 1 Posted January 3, 2006 THANK YOU! well i should rate too.. cygnus=avi-7 sigs-7 i likea the light sabers lol luk3=avi7 sig-7 i lika tha girlys luk3 lol... EDIT; jus uploaded a new sigy...nutn special Share this post Link to post
Cygnus X-1 14 Posted January 4, 2006 new ones not as good as the old one, writing is hard to see, white backround dont look good 5/10 (its constructive critisim) Share this post Link to post
rEdaSbLood 1 Posted January 4, 2006 well than ill take your word for it until i find a better Spawn picture to edit.... :lol: Share this post Link to post
F15pilotX 4 Posted February 19, 2006 Well, I guess, rate mine; I haven't really tried w/my avie, though (obviously ) If you have any suggestions of what I can do better -and- how to do that, I'd appreciate it :wink: Also, Luk3us, how do you create that kind of writing at the bottom right of your sig? Share this post Link to post
rEdaSbLood 1 Posted February 19, 2006 i like ur sig f15.....hows my avy....my sig is a lil old but i like it Share this post Link to post
Acerz492 1 Posted February 19, 2006 Maybe, instead of an Abrams (it is an Abrams right? :?) Tank, put an F-22 Raptor instead. :wink: Share this post Link to post
F15pilotX 4 Posted February 20, 2006 Yea, I was going to, but decided on a change...however, my next one will have planes in it, once I figure out how to fade one pic into another, that is :? Share this post Link to post