Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer: The First Decade Announced!

In Aaron Kaufman's e-mail announcing the Are You The Biggest Command & Conquer Fan? contest he mentioned this....

Whatever you submit, make it your best! We have something BIG planned, so make sure to check out www.CommandAndConquer.ea.com on November 3rd.

Its not November 3rd in the USA just yet and www.CommandAndConquer.ea.com still points to the Official Generals Site. So what do you think will be happening, what is this BIG thing going to be. Community speculation is.....

• Share your thoughts here.....

Now I know I may be coming across as a typical idiot fanboy, but.... OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! WHAT IF IT'S A NEW C&C GAME?? OMG OMG LOLZ!!!!!111!!

Seriously though... how awesome would that be? Just a few hours and we'll find out... it's probably nothing, but a guy can dream, right?

If its anything to do with a new C&C game it will be a HUGE boost for the C&C community.

A new patch for ZH?

I would consider shooting myself. Just a short while now and we'll find out....

Guest Rabbit

Haha, wow, I hope you're not serious Luk3us... :P

*Prays that a new ZH patch comes out... * hheheheh.....

Hmm... When is it Wednesday in Yankee land anyways? A few hours now?

hmmm...well its Nov 3rd..bein 5 in the morning on the east coast....i wonder when this "big event" is supposed to take place...and it better be a damn new C&C game update or ima be pissed

A new patch for ZH?

That would be another one of my guesses, but I don't really consider a patch big news.

At the time of my posting this it only 3.30 AM in Los Angeles, I wouldn't expect to anything until normal bussiness hour in LA.

You can check the LA time at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

Hmmm...no news there..and it's roughly 4:30pm there... :?

Somebody mentioned that it might be the Ladder Kit that EA has supposed to be releasing for something on 2 years now. I hope its not and a new game, but I'm providing alternate theories.

Guest Rabbit

It's currently 6:53 in the morning here in california, and still no change. Just a little heads up.

Hehe, at least I can easily tell the time :-) I'm only about 120 miles north of EA, which is about, idunno, say, 260 kilometers?

Oh, and just in case there is big news, I'll make sure the link gets onto every page, so you don't have to click back or take the time typing it all in.

Visit here sometime today.

Depends if Aaron is working late tonight or not, since he will be the one to launch the site. I'd approximate about noon LA time, so at least another 4 hours.

You know what would really annoy me though? Another expansion for Generals :rofl:

an update for generals gona blow.

but notice that NZ was top of tha 10th anni list.... i joined tha right place!!

It's currently 6:53 in the morning here in california, and still no change. Just a little heads up.

Hehe, at least I can easily tell the time :-) I'm only about 120 miles north of EA, which is about, idunno, say, 260 kilometers?

Oh, and just in case there is big news, I'll make sure the link gets onto every page, so you don't have to click back or take the time typing it all in.

Visit here sometime today.

You're in California? No way! I'm from there originally. Where do you live?

Oh, and nothing yet. What's going on? :?

Guest Rabbit

I live in the bay area. San Mateo to be exact

9:53 AM right now and still no change.

Another 2 hours at least I'd say, it'll definately be after midday LA time.

Guest Rabbit

11:14 LA time. Still no change.

(By the way, I'm at school. It's passing time right now, so, I have to go to class :P)

Guest Rabbit

Scratch that. My class happens to be in the computer room right now! :) I'll be checking all period, so I will notify if it shows up.