Sign in to follow this  
VampireA05

annoying your friends...

i usually annoy my fren by fire up 3 particle cannons & draw smiley at their own yard...

they get pissed & distracted...love to do it...

The only fact that your friends allow you to build 3 particle cannons, they deserve to be fried.

hehe..we did more than that..itsan all out match... at least we built 5 superweapons each match...

all the defences were tight...theres no way to penetrate...

since we know each other well, there is no use to rush during early assault...

ends up, you'll loose..

but having lots of SW is like phycological wartare...scare a hell out of 'em..

once, we play random force (2 on 2), i got original USA while my ally got Demo (well he suck with GLA) while my opponents got Airforce & SW...

its like ****...but i win it anyway, i stole p.cannon from SW...turn the table..

Bah, Particle Cannon sucks... Nuclear Missiles and Scud Storms rule, more so the Scud Storm, as it is part of the upgrades for any Anthrax weapon...

yeah..but its really annoying your friends when you draw a smiley with it...

usually, as a finisher move, we always fire up all super weapon to the base afterwe kill all the units..

i like SCUDs... lots of it...

Also anoying when n00bs write in blue and you cant read there damn words cos you got the blue set up.

Dudes ive never built more than 2 pcannons and that was in skirmish..... SW are lame pcannons are just gay only take 4 min to reload.

i love the fireworks...

got alot of cash...

i tend to finish my opponet with a lot of SW especially with SCUDs

p/s: sorry for the blue font..

:shock: Hold on! You can draw things with a particle cannon :?: I thought the beam goes on a "S" like path over the target...

a good common way of communicating to your peers:

anotherwin.jpg

:shock: Hold on! You can draw things with a particle cannon :?: I thought the beam goes on a "S" like path over the target...

yeah..why?? you never use particle cannon??

did you notice your cursor still active when you fire up the sw (unless you right click it or select another unit)??

the beam wont move unless you point & click to somewhere else in the map or a target..

i got 3 sws...2 sws to make eyes & 1 sw to draw a smile...

only AI 'draw S'...

i notice it (as you can see from a cut scene at General/not ZH during the sw introduction in USA mission) is mainly design to take out units cos you can control the beam movement...

i did stop (destroy 'em in the air) USA aircraft with it too...

maybe some player build one or two sw...but usually build around 5 or so..

2 sws are needed to take out another sw..remaining 3, well as insurance..as the matter of fact, you can take out a command center with 3 sw..

I haven't played Generals in a long time :oops: . I plan on getting Zero Hour

I haven't played Generals in a long time :oops: . I plan on getting Zero Hour

even in General you still can control the beam...

sometimes, i'm tired with Generals..especially now i'm working..

geeezz

I can't stop playing Generals/ZH :oops:

The Particle Cannon was designed IMO, to attack the Chinese. I normally have a Cannon, but only to use as a defense buster or as a defence in itself, especially on maps with bottle necks.

I can't stop playing Generals/ZH :oops:

The Particle Cannon was designed IMO, to attack the Chinese. I normally have a Cannon, but only to use as a defense buster or as a defence in itself, especially on maps with bottle necks.

yeah, me too..most of the time in have more..usually to take out other superweapon..

SW battles are NOT fun. They are lame and remove gameplay time.

but it give you a nasty headache when you encounter that kind of opponent..

they build a lot of it (phycological warefare)..you get distracted & eventually, you'll loose..

to go head to head with 'em, units & strategy not much help...

at least having 2 or 3 sw is like have insurance policy...

Psychological warfare with SW is not gameplay, its chance. Have you ever played Chance?

Anyway, if you've relied too heavly on SW, you're not a general, you're a turtle. Turtles never prosper and are the C&C equiavlent of Counter Strike AWP snipers.

2 or 3 SW's is called having too much money and a weak opponent. If you can get them AND fire them, your opponent deserves to die.

Hence the reason why the Superweapon General was created, for dolts who like turtling gameplay.

SW general was actually very tactical, its just a matter of opinion. If it was just about turtling, the Tomahawk Storm n ICBM would have been left in.

SW general was actually very tactical, its just a matter of opinion. If it was just about turtling, the Tomahawk Storm n ICBM would have been left in.

it was a bet...pizza for the whole year!!

loose the game, loose my wallet for entire of the year!!

turtle or loose??

Doesnt matter, you should have tried to beat them fair and square. If you 're stupid enough to put a large wager on a game of ZH, you probably deserve everything you get.

7 Scuds or Scud Storms?

Either way, you'd have to be dense to let them do it. 7 Scuds is still 7 light vehicles, and super weapons can be easily dealt with when playing against the GLA normally...just don't be so dense that you try and create superweapons to match theirs. The scud storm is easily the most devestating in the game.

7 scud storms costs a lot of time to build and drains a lot of cash better spend on tanks and other units.

Meaning when they start to build multiples scud storms at once they probably don't have the money to build tanks etc. So in stead of doing a superweapon race, "tanks, build more tanks!" (as general Kwai would say)

and start attacking him.