Sign in to follow this  
[}Warbringer 9000{]

I just realized something...

But they DID fake Hitler! Didn't you know that? :P

Right! The Real Hitler is off with Elvis and Abe Lincoln in Area 52 :P

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The sad thing is, you know there are people out there who will beleive this crap

Don't forget Tupac.

:roll:

What was so great about him again? He rapped.....and somebody fill me in, cause Im missing something here. And no, I dont want a link to wikipedia.

For the record, I was throwing him in there with your list of dead celebrities just for the comedy of it. And yes, I agree that he was a hack who has this bizarre cult following now that can only be explained by his untimely death. Nothing he did or accomplished warrants the respect he gets from so many freaking people.

Thats what I thought.

Its just weird, I think.

He got a whole group of followers just because he was shot at an inconvienient moment? (spelling)

No, tupac has a group of followers because he was one of the (if not the) greatest rapper in history.

so he was a good "musician" and thats why he has a cult following?

Man, I so do not understand these people.

Doesn't Elvis still have a cult following? You understand that, but not this? What's the difference?

Doesn't Elvis still have a cult following? You understand that, but not this? What's the difference?

The DIFFERENCE Is that Elvis revolutionized music as we know it. Tupac rapped (apparently well, though I sure as hell can't tell the difference :roll:).

Without tupac, a lot of rappers active now might not even be rapping. He inspired a lot of people, you know.

I knew Elvis had fans, but a cult following?

Meh, people are weird. Fans yes, I understand that. Cult following...no I dont understand it at all. If Elvis has a cult following, as you say, then I dont understand those people either.

Without tupac, a lot of rappers active now might not even be rapping. He inspired a lot of people, you know.

So, really, we would have been better off without him :wink: :P

And Cygnus, were you really not aware that Elvis STILL has a massive cult following? Holy cow!

Cult people are just weird. I know he still has fans (I'm one of them)

People just find the dumbest things to waste their time with :Plikepostingoncncforums

hehe, I'm frankly not a big fan of Elvis at all. I really don't care for his music... but I do recognize the importance of his work in shaping modern music.

Tupac gets no respect from me.

Also, nice small text there. So very true.... :P

Guest MadBadger

So, really, we would have been better off without him :wink: :P

And Cygnus, were you really not aware that Elvis STILL has a massive cult following? Holy cow!

ahhh..... now you could't think i wouldn't apear..... could you?

Puting it frankly....

without Tupac, Nas wouldnt have had such an impact.

Without Nas and Tupac's music I would have comitted suicide 2 years ago.

There you go theres the f*cking proof we wouldnt have been better off without him. Now don't let me ever hear you putting Tupac down.

Puting it frankly....

without Tupac, Nas wouldnt have had such an impact.

Without Nas and Tupac's music I would have comitted suicide 2 years ago.

That's sad and all (and yay, you've pulled the emotional trump card, congrats), but dude... I know that it wasn't just music that pulled you out of whatever depressed funk that was.

There you go theres the f*cking proof we wouldnt have been better off without him. Now don't let me ever hear you putting Tupac down.

That is not proof... it's not proof at all. It doesn't prove in any way that tupac was anything but a hack who now has a cult following because it's trendy. Early deaths sometime make artists popular. Whatever. And no, I will NOT stop saying that tupac was a talentless hack just because you happen to find that trash inspiring (having grown up black and in the ghetto, of course. I can see how you identify so closely with it :lol: :rofl:).

:roll:

Guest MadBadger

Here comes the rich white boy that we all know :worried:

It was exactly the music that did stop me no f*cking way can you possibly say it wasn't you don't know me you don't know what i was going through. I've never spoken to anyone about what happened and I'm Damn sure i wont start with you.

Tupac's music is beyond having to be black and in the ghetto which is why he has such a following.

You call him 'talentless' and i know thats bullsh*t, I ain't even gona play the 'you a borderline racist' card because I don't need to because you make it so blatantly obvious! I know too many people the same as you who view tupac with disregard and Its so easy to put it to them being Racist. Nothing at all to do with his music, Hell how many and what Tupac songs you ever listened to? I seriously want to know!

Tupac had a huge following before his death.... his death only brought him to more people and allowed creatures like yourself the opportunity of putting someone down who can never defend himself.

Sure Tupac has fans because its trendy..... but Einstein thats how artists get famous BECAUSE its trendy.....

Tupac was, yes, a talentless thug who in the course of his pathetic, useless life shot two police officers, gang raped a girl, and, with his gang, committed numerous assaults and killed a young kid with a stray round from one of their animal territory disputes.

And borderline racist? Please. Race has nothing to do with it you moron. Fools like you always have to fall back on the race card... it's pathetic, it really is. Some of my best friends are black. Skin color doesn't matter AT ALL to me. The problem here is that this one particular black man glorified the degenerate, animalistic, sub-human "gangsta lifestyle", and helped start that whole ridiculous "rap war" between coasts... and he happened to take a dirt nap because of it. Big loss. The man was a pathetic thug, a loser with more loser followers... including modern-day British kids who think they're tough black Americans, apparently :roll:

Guest MadBadger
Tupac was, yes, a talentless thug who in the course of his pathetic, useless life shot two police officers, gang raped a girl, and, with his gang, committed numerous assaults and killed a young kid with a stray round from one of their animal territory disputes.

And borderline racist? Please. Race has nothing to do with it you moron. Fools like you always have to fall back on the race card... it's pathetic, it really is. Some of my best friends are black. Skin color doesn't matter AT ALL to me. The problem here is that this one particular black man glorified the degenerate, animalistic, sub-human "gangsta lifestyle", and helped start that whole ridiculous "rap war" between coasts... and he happened to take a dirt nap because of it. Big loss. The man was a pathetic thug, a loser with more loser followers... including modern-day British kids who think they're tough black Americans, apparently :roll:

:rofl:

ohh wait.....

Your being serrious.... :lol:

Right go tell your black 'friends' all this see how they react...

But first tell me about them.... You ever been to there house? You been after dark? ever been drunk with them and only them no white friends? gone to the shops/cinima etc with them? gone on hoilday with them? done anything higly ilegal with them? Im betting no ;)

He didn't shoot two police officers.... where the f*ck you get your information? that was droped due to no evidence! the police had the bullets and all of Pacs guns! hell they even swabed him and his cars for GSR! NO EVIDENCE! It was another attempt to get him off the streets.

Gang rape a girl? lol Tupac was conviced of touching her rear end you fool! the rape & gun charges were droped!!! The cops did it to get him off the streets because they were trying to do anything to damage his rep! so rich white boys like you could sleep happy!

Pac was not for the East-West coast beef you idiot! He was from the west coast and lived in the east coast! christ you know ****! all Pac preached was peace! him and Biggie were tight they didn't want no beef just to count there cash! it was others like surge who wanted the beef cos they thought it would get even more cash!

the majority of white people are borderline rasict they look down on black people even though they may have black people they talk to. They would trust a black person to watch there kids while they go on holiday but they wouldnt go on holiday with them! I seeirously doubt you are one of the minority of white people who really have black friends when you hold such a stance on Tupac.

If pacs so talentless..... then why the f*ck people buy his music? that is the part that really gets me.... and as for the Thug bit..... What does THUGLIFE mean? hrmmm I realy wonder if you know :P

Oh and im still waiting to hear what Pac songs you have heard :worried:

2 things i realy want you to answer is what does THUGLIFE mean and what Pac songs you heard.

Ok, so I found the issue with your whole argument. YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GREAT RAPPER AND ONE THAT SUCKS! Therefore, all further arguments over this subject from you should be completely disregarded. And yes, Tupac has a HUGE cult following because he wrote his own music and lyrics. More than I can say for some of the "artists" that are selling out concerts. Little did you probably know, he was also a poet. Oh, and if he was not a great lyricist, would they have semester-long courses on his lyrics at Harvard AND the University of California-Berkeley? Two of the best schools in the US. Soooo....what's your glitch now? Oh, and you spell that word i-n-c-o-n-v-e-n-i-e-n-t. Dummy.

Guest MadBadger

OH SHOOK!

Right ^thats^ from my girl Tanya ty baby!!!

I been talking to a few people over the weekend and have been geting back a few responces heres what Spare Cizzie thinks.

y the **** is pac talentless? exaclty he aint, who the hell do u like then BWare...and if u say sum gay ass Elvis **** too, then ill cum to where ever u are....and stone u to death, thas bull****, how the hell does pac have a cult, he has fans, and yah, he was never charged with those crimes...white ppl are just as guilty for gay ass **** as any black man, like Bill Clinton, yah, explain to me how ur white homie does with young seductive women? yah apparently not to well, first he rapes her, then he deny's it, yah good muv buddy, pac was great, not cuz of his music, all the time, but he was in sum aspects a philosipher, or how ever the **** u spell it, here's a quote from him, "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven."

-Tupac Shakur

1971-1996

any man that can tell u straight up that he's a sinner, and that he will be punished, is a good man, if u cant admit ur faults, not even once, then u are the biggest faulter, summin i no god will cap ur ass for....thurs so many ways how ur wrong on this subject, cum up with a new topic about it, and ill tell u how....

BWare this is a losing battle this is one talk you ca never win because people like Tanya, Spare Cizzie and me are going to defend Tupac's name!

-edit cos its so funny!-

Interests: music, dancing, movies, drinking :)

:rofl: you are like 1 in a few thousand! haha no one here gona have that as there occ/interests!

badger, you are a clown, and your thug idol is somehow even more pathetic. I'm done wasting my time :roll:

*pictures badger and his scrawny 5'2" frame rapping along to American '90s rap in his squeaky British accent, thinking he's a tuff gangsta :rofl:

I'm not a rap fan but know Tupac kust liek Elvis. I'm more of a rocker/metal head but I understand that Tupac has done has made an inpact on the music industry. Elvis has done that to but in another way. I'll say that there both great in there own ways. :whistle:

Guest MadBadger
badger, you are a clown, and your thug idol is somehow even more pathetic. I'm done wasting my time :roll:

*pictures badger and his scrawny 5'2" frame rapping along to American '90s rap in his squeaky British accent, thinking he's a tuff gangsta :rofl:

:lol:

#1. I'm 5'4" muppet!

#2. Im cockney so no flipin squeaky hugh grant accent!

#3. look! you just have to resort to insults as you have no valid arguments!!!! I win u fool!!!! :D