Sign in to follow this  
Psg188

New Screens and info!

http://www.cnc3forums.com/forums/index.php...pic=229&hl=

there are 2 links, the top are the screen shots and the bottom is a translated(poorly but surely) version from the german magazine, you have to scroll down for the translation once you click the link, its a forum...

after you read the translation... I would like most to discuss the "Rig" as it is called... in the article it says this "Rig" can defend with anti air missiles, build defense "storms" (I think he meant systems) and can detect stealth... so it is a mobile "Pylon" if you will, a moveable radius in which ou can build defense systems... pretty useful... also the article mentions the ability to garrison units in your harvester for defense.. among other things... YAY I learned stuff about CnC3... I like learning...

anyways.... a good read, its poorly translated, but you can understand it if you try...

Not bad, although I'm wondering about the skills of the translator. Cause that is seriously bad translating. Almost like a computer did it.

I hate forums that force to people register, anyway the summary of this article can be found here.

I was thinking the same thing TSBO.

Also, from the article, "the new pit bull's jeep of the GDI should be felt to the Humvee." :haha: Yeah, I definitely think a program did that.

Do you people not see the main page of this site?

We have all these details and pics you know.

I hate that Jeep. If they're gona use Hum-Vees, then use humvees. Not Halo jeeps.

Yes Sonic, We (well I do anyway) see it on cncnz, but we dont have a brilliant translation to mock :wink:

* there will be no comeback of the blue Tiberiums. What is not called, however, yet that there will be no alternative Tiberium!

* Command and Conquer Tiberian Twilight will remain for good a myth. Tiberium Wars will probably be called also the sales version.

:evil:

The dutch magazine said that Sonic weapons will also be returning for anyone who's interested.

The Disruptors!? Hellas YES 8)

I hate how there wont be Blue Tiberium or any other "alternate" tiberium like such. The stuff damn near ate the friggin planet back in FS. And what about Vienhole monsters!? I havent heard hide nor hair of them.

Relax, they didn't show tiberium before, did they? We'll just have to wait 'n see what happens. I'm hoping for more mutations and sorts of tiberiums. I doubt any of that will happen though.

I aslo wonder what has become of the large-ish Forgotten poulation.......

and how will they feel about GDI trying to destroy tiberium and bring hte planet back to "normal"...a world where the Forgotten will truly be shunned. Plus, in order to completley rid the Earth of Tiberium, wouldnt GDI have to exterminate the Forgotten??.......

Yup, the Forgotten may be a bit pissed on all three sides. Then again, they're depending on GDI to make them a cure.

Maybe. But wouldnt that situation be something similar to XMen? Some want a cure, some have accepted who they have become, and would rather stay that way.

GDI is going to find themselves in a pickle real soon here, me thinks :P

Maybe, but I bet some of them have either come to grips or would decide to stay the way they are. After all, they are adapted to the new world.

Maybe, but I bet some of them have either come to grips or would decide to stay the way they are. After all, they are adapted to the new world.

A new world thats being transformed back to its old state by GDI...

yes, taken away from them. I imagine some of them are quite pissed. Then of course, Nod blows up GDI (or most of it) and the Scrin arrive....

perhaps being one of The Forgotten would be to your advantage in the coming years.... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Or they'll just die out, because of tiberium poisining and the lack of tiberium experiments :(

Die out? Where's your sense of "making-a-kickass-storyline"?

:wink:

(jk btw)

I'm personally not worried about the forgotten. As far as I'm concerned they can just disappear from the game. If they are to be included, they should only be in red zones as seriously mutated beings. 15 years after the 2nd Tiberium War should dictate that. I doubt Nod should be doing any more experiments after this 3rd installment. They'll want to capture Scrin.

The Forgotten probably found way to survive in the Red Zones, more mutated then we saw in TS, maybe too far gone to be a proper split-faction or group for the game.

Still, be nice if they were included in the overall game story. (maybe in the sense of "These zones were once the home of the Forgotten...blablabla")

which reminds me...

King, did they mention anything about "old abandoned bases"? You know how in TS you would stumble across a base from TD, and maybe even a few surpises within (3 Mammys final GDI mission, anyone?)

Will we see anything like that in TW, or have they not said?

I want to know what happened to General Shepard in TD. <_<

(Did he die or something? I don't remember a lot from TD.)