Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

BF4 is still buggy as **** as of today, Dice are trying but, eh, they're ****ing slow.

The main difference between BF3 and BF4 is weapon customisation, there are a lot more grips, sights, barrel attachments and skins. Basically they're copying what you've been able to do in COD for the last few iterations.

But yeah just get BF4 new year when they package it with their PREMIUM service and you get all the map packs and goodies.

Trine 2, DOTA 2... every stuff avaiable for Linux :D

Lego Marvels on my XBOX one.

It's fantastic - much better than their recent Batman game.

Highly recommended if you like the lego games.

Currently has been Ghosts MP. It's surprisingly good. Being able to play as a girl is a nice touch too. XD

Wait... play as a girl or look like a girl?

;)

How does one "play like a girl" exactly? Does it involve crying? I bet it involves crying...

In stark contrast I'm playing Battlefield 4. :D

No crying in BF4???

You just mute your mike huh...

Been playing Iji, a free platformer game with amazing story depth. It's got a somewhat Deus Ex like specializing upgrades system, with 7 possibile fields to upgrade for 9 levels (well, 10, but they all start at 1), but only 50 level points to gather throughout the game.

It's a game you need to play twice: once in normal playthrough, and once as pacifist. It completely changes the interactions in the game, in a brilliant way.

No crying in BF4???

You just mute your mike huh...

First thing I do, I hate listening to randoms sing whilst gaming.

Been playing Fallout Tactics for weeks now, and I still haven't been able to finish halfway of the game. RPG gameplay and elements are a bit too complex.

First thing I do, I hate listening to randoms sing whilst gaming.

Sooo you mute your mike because you hate listening to randoms singing while gaming.

okay then.

Glad we cleared that up.

The implication there Gben, is that you like listenting to strange people on the internet sing. ;)

Replaying the Witcher 2 and damn they have patched the combat system, now the game feels way to easy. :P lol.

Just bought Crusader Kings 2 on Steam for 5$! Can't wait untill exams will be over and i'll have some fun with it. :D

Just bought Crusader Kings 2 on Steam for 5$! Can't wait untill exams will be over and i'll have some fun with it. :D

I got that whole package during the Winter Sale. S'pretty kew.

Anyhow, I'm still playing Ghosts. It really is pretty good except for the maps.

Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Its actually quite good. :) Well the piratey stuff is, the rest is just cookie cutter Assassins Creed.

Working my way through the achievements of Lego Marvel on Xbox One, and SC2:HOTS on PC.

GOG.com has a 48hr valentines sale.

Original Dungeon Keeper is free, and DK2 is only $1.49.

A load of games had the same promotion as DK2, actually, under the common area of "multiplayer games". I also bought Duke Nukem 3D, Syndicate Wars and System Shock 2. Didn't even know these last two HAD multiplayer :P

Yeah - I ummed and aahed about Syndicate Wars. The comments/review put me off and didn't got through with it...

But I forgot about System Shock - I've never played it - put it in the wishlist and got distracted and shut the computer down.

I'm play Banished, its a village builder type game. Its quite fun. :) Though perhaps a little shallow, but we'll see.

Well, I loved the first Syndicate, so I thought, eh, might give this one a shot. I heard the original edition doesn't even start on newer PCs. Dungeon Keeper 2 also had problems like that, it was actually patched for the GoG release. So it seemed like a nice opportunity.

Well, I loved the first Syndicate, so I thought, eh, might give this one a shot. I heard the original edition doesn't even start on newer PCs.

Originally Syndicate Wars was released for DOS too so that shouldn't be a problem to run (the demo at least works okay), provided you can find a DOS version copy.

In fact, the existence of DOSBox makes the DOS versions of mid-90s era games which had both DOS and Windows releases more easily compatible with modern systems than their Windows counterparts. The GOG.com people would do wise to procure DOS versions and just bundle them with DOSBox, rather than tweak the Windows versions.