Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Get the Latest C&C 3 Trailer Now!

So you have just seen the news about the new C&C 3 theatrical-style trailer and you want to see it. Well wait no longer, it's available for download right now from Yahoo! Games. And yes it's available in 720p high definition. Use the link below to start the download.

dl_icon.gif Command & Conquer 3 Cinematic Preview Trailer (89 MB)

If you click here you can watch it streaming. This is one awesome trailer!

Ha, that was great! The breaking news part..

And the ion cannon part... IT WAS BADASS D:!

Well I gotta say, the Ion cannon is atad improved :twisted:

and dam that pic of the people watching the Philly go down, *whistles*

this is gona be good

won't stream properly :evil: and of COURSE it won't download :roll:

It seems my system can't handle the high definition. Just shows a few frames at a time. Fortunately I was able to see it on YouTube. And it was awesome, especially the part where the Philadelphia blows up.

and if your system can't handle hi definition, it's more than likely it's not gonna handle C&C 3.... just a tip there :wink:

The cut-scenes look really great... the trailer is great. The link was demo-trailer... so I'm guessing this will be included in the upcoming demo.

I'm wondering if that actually was the ion cannon we saw striking the earth. It's cleverly infered I'll give you that.

EVERYTHING looks really good.

-gben

I was thinking that actually, could be from the mothership prime for all we know. The in game mothership is so-called really, how something to that scale could fit hundreds of thousands of aliens in is unrealistic to say the least.

I'd imagine that cut scene is where the aliens get kinda pissed off with the humans. But who knows.

seems kinda counterproductive for a weapon from GDI's standpoint

but it was cool as ice, was it not? *BOOM*

This is TheRoadToDawn reporting from his laptop in Brenham, TX for W3N News.

Today's story: For starters, THIS IS ONE HELLUVA TRAILER and believe that EA deserves both a pat of the back for their work and 100% of the fans support for C&C3 (that means the negative fans should shut-up).

In today's world news: GDI's Giant White Orbital Telescope..oops, Philedelphia has been shot down. The cool sights was filmed by an amature.

GDI's Response: "Everything is under control"

Kane's response: "My Bad"

In other news: The Temple of Nod has been revealed and I love it. Kane has offered new tours through his temple. He says: "you just have to play the last two levels in Renegade over and over again".

In today's reality check report: I dont believe that the beam of light that impacted Earth was the Ion Cannon, despite that the GDI chick-Commander told the General that the Ion Cannon was indeed activated without warning. The blast went too high above Earth's atmosphere and would be felt all around the world. Could be an upcoming campaign video, say the mothership giving off the final blow. Just speculation on my part but the graphics EA put into this deeply earns my respect.

Meanwhile in the forums: King claims that the mothership is a bit small for an entire invasion force: I believe that is true in what you say. The Mothership is indeed too small. But I have a theory:

The mothership is a big troop transport and deploys all of its pods all across Earth. Kinda like Independence Day, only releasing Pods and mini-motherships.

So in the meantime: the fans of C&C3 courageously wait despite loyal GDI fans rioting demanding their Mammys because they miss their mommies. But for now everyone waits for that lucky March date! Thank You.

This is TheRoadToDawn in Brenham, TX with W3N in association with CNCNZ. CNCNZ back to you!

I love that they brought that back. W3N

well that was interesting

Mammies for mommies....keep in mind that any fun you make of Mammy's will probably be repaid with Dual 150MM cannons and Railguns :wink:

Well im not to worried because im a master at ripping stealth generators of stealth tanks and slapping them on my soon to be Avatars.

Besides im a Mammoth/Juggernaut fan too. 8)

Very cool. :nod:

I like the Nod Nuke, coolness... And that "ion cannon" looking sequence is very cool too. ;)

and if your system can't handle hi definition, it's more than likely it's not gonna handle C&C 3.... just a tip there :wink:

You have a point there, so I'll have to save money for a new computer (one that dosen't cause a system crash :x )

Btw, I forgot to mention, the new Temple of Nod looks awesome! :D

I've watched that trailer 5 or 6 times now and all I can say is well done EA :thumbsup:

C&C 3 is going to be huge, I can feel it.

Just wondering, at about 32 seconds into the trailer you see some tall spirrilling objects goin into the sky. What the hell are those?

I'm guessing something Scrin related.

actually those are just 2nd generation Tesla coils in my back yard, I sent EA some pics.... :wink:

no idear, but Scrin related is probably a good guess.

But I'm wondering, why is GDI so upset about "possibly" using the Ion Cannon? Has their leadership gone UN after the loss of the Philly? Should be interesting

But I'm wondering, why is GDI so upset about "possibly" using the Ion Cannon? Has their leadership gone UN after the loss of the Philly? Should be interesting

Maybe the General is thinking tactically, knowing that NOD has NUKES!!!

One hit of the big red button and goodbye blue zone.

But the explosion made by the cannon on the trailer made too much of an impact, looked like a meteor had hit the earth.

I've watched that trailer 5 or 6 times now and all I can say is well done EA :thumbsup:

C&C 3 is going to be huge, I can feel it.

Hey Sonic, will you be using the trailer to update the C&C data on CNCNZ (units, structures, etc)? There is a lot of cool stuff on this trailer.

As for the spirals scene, they kinda reminded me of The Matrix, the huge towers that had all the humans locked up. Could be the Scrin Hilton Hotel for all I know.

Thats pretty nice footage. Kinda reminds me of the fireball that just erupted near my house today in Houston. Missed the house by 5 miles.

I

I need not say more. :P

I think you do...

We know that the philidelphia is destroyed in the opening sequence... but the recent firingsquad interview with Mike Verdu still tells us that Ion Cannons are available ingame or in-the-universe

Finally, the sheer variety of superweapons and powers is a joy on the battlefield. You have classic superweapons like nukes and the Ion Cannon

http://www.firingsquad.com/games/command_c...rview/page2.asp

The solution to this problem has been hinted with the revelation that the planet is covered with a network of satellites...

Space technology has raced ahead. GDI forward bases are now equipped with launch capability for drop pods, orbital artillery deployment, and other space-based weapons and intelligence systems. Ion Cannon technology has continued to evolve, taking enormous strides in lethality and accuracy. The Earth is ringed with a necklace of next-generation battle stations armed with powerful new Ion Cannons tied into the most sophisticated anti-satellite/anti-missile defense system in history. Ion Cannons can now hit large numbers of moving targets in space and the upper atmosphere as well as on the ground. The brain for this spectacular ASAT/ABM system is currently ground-based given the vast computing and communication requirements. However, a new generation of orbital platforms and space stations are being built with an eye to the future, with the crown jewel of the fleet being a dramatically expanded and upgraded GDSS Philadelphia.

http://www.ea.com/commandandconquer/blog.j...sdmh=dm24.93944

Sep 29 Blog from Verdu

I'm expecting some sort of campaign story to re-initialise a satellite link-up or something. It's still possible that the philidelphia would have been capable to do that damage, if it had not been destroyed at the start, seeing as Verdu calls this the crown-jewel. We could also factor in some sort of problem with the majority of the 'birds' facing outwards to space, not inwards back to earth because of the peace.

That all being said to indicate... you do need to say more - but I agree it's not a GDI but a scrin strike on earth.

-gben

Hey Sonic, will you be using the trailer to update the C&C data on CNCNZ (units, structures, etc)?

Just as I said via a PM to you. Updates for that section are planned for after the release. In fact the entire C&C 3 section on CNCNZ.com will be given a major overhaul.