Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Personal Status Update

Guest Rabbit

Many of you haven't seen me around posting very much, due to the earlier problem I explained in this thread. However, I want you all to know that in the off time I've had, I've been working on several other projects.

First off, I'm working on a continuance of a video I created several months ago. Remember Lego C&C? Well, it's back in action. Taking place in a Tiberium Era instead of a Red Alert timeline, the lego videos will feature actual Tiberium-based themes, almost identical to the themes we see in Command and Conquer, Tiberian Sun, Renegade, and even some small inside jokes related to the fun that was had when we were still waiting for Command and Conquer 3 to be released.

Secondly, there's a hidden forum, for a feature that will be released at most within two weeks. It's a bit of a "musical" feature, similar to podcasts we release, only a bit more festive. And I'll tell ya, this will be something that's never been done in the C&C Community in the 10 years the game has been around.

As the end of April, some of you are probably wondering what B3 was, and, well, I suppose our release was kind of faltered with the resignation of C&C King as staff, however, we're going to get back on track with the release of this new content. CNCNZ will indeed be Bigger, Better, and Breaking out the new C&C content paralelled with the recent release of C&C 3.

Now, as you realize I'm having internet troubles, with some family issues and past health issues, obviously I have had limited time on the internet, but worry not! I'll be back in action soon!

Until then, I must go into hiding, so, into the underground I go, but don't worry, my APC will be breaking through soon enough, just as long as I don't get caught under any cement.

are you gonna have tiberium monsters made of Legos?

and when you go underground, watch out for worms(they usually hang out underground...)

That's another thing. King should have kept to his commitment of B3, even if he doesn't care about C&C now. Its not right to just back out of commitments like that. :roll:

But I'm sure Sonic and Hypno can handle it. You guys seem to be doing a very good job without King here. :nod:

i admire your conviction hypno..and appreciate your contribution

That's another thing. King should have kept to his commitment of B3, even if he doesn't care about C&C now. Its not right to just back out of commitments like that. :roll:

Who's this King you speak of? You don't have to think I've gone forever, I catch wind of my name, I'm here faster than superman on crack! B3 had evolved after I left, it was never a major commitment on my part, it was pure concept. I don't kiss Kaufman's ass, even if he thought I did, I hated C&C 3 from the moment I started playing it at EALA, I only told him what he wanted to hear at the time, cos that's the only thing he believes in hearing. But who cares, my commitments lie solidly elsewhere now. It's all in the past, we've moved on, so calm down lassie, you'll hyperventilate.

I have better working relationships in other gaming communities than I ever had at this one. More perks, more freedom, more trust, less stress, a community that believes in it's strengths, in the developers, in the games. No Legacies to uphold.

On my watch over at the official forums, Gamereplays guys don't dare speak of "hardcore" and they dare not speak any elite crap about how multiplayer is the only key feature to any RTS game. We kick people off forums for that sort of attitude. We all work together from basic forum peon to big boss Mike Legg himself, we all communicate as a unit, we don't fight, and that is how it'll remain.

so, are you done with us?with cncnz?

and if so..in simple terms..why?

of course you dont have to answer these questions, or if you have already

On my watch over at the official forums, Gamereplays guys don't dare speak of "hardcore" and they dare not speak any elite crap about how multiplayer is the only key feature to any RTS game. We kick people off forums for that sort of attitude. We all work together from basic forum peon to big boss Mike Legg himself, we all communicate as a unit, we don't fight, and that is how it'll remain.
I guess I might have to come visit you guys over there :P

Guest Rabbit

Well, rather unfortunate, but you've probably noticed that I've gone misssing for the past few weeks. Parents are battering down on me at the moment from school issues and what not. But, I'm using the internet on the library computers, and I promise you, I'm doing some amount of background work.

Sonic, that project I told you I was working on is still being... well... worked on. :P

yeah I'm probably not going to be on as much as usual either considering I have exams coming up in a week, anyways good luck hypno so any idea as to why your parents won't let you go online?

yeah but when did you start?

August 18th is a brilliant day, because its my birthday. :nod:

Right, now back to topic. :P

...As the end of April, some of you are probably wondering what B3 was, and, well, I suppose our release was kind of faltered with the resignation of C&C King as staff...

:?:

I must have missed that memo. Although I have noticed your more active presence Zee.

-gben

I started september 7thish

Guest Revenge Is Art

...Hypnotist?

...You're the one who hacked my Myspace. Of all the places... Hah. At least you got what you deserved. I wouldn't be surprised if you were that emotionthief freak, either.

...Hypnotist?

...You're the one who hacked my Myspace. Of all the places... Hah. At least you got what you deserved. I wouldn't be surprised if you were that emotionthief freak, either.

OK Ragweed, I know its you. The chances of you having links to both emotionthief and Zee Hypnotist are so extremely small.

Look, I'll tell you this now Ragweed, you are not banned, but you are on your final warning for attacking the admins. Now I don't know what the problem is, but you can either become a respected member of this community, or stop getting off on hiding behind the numerous IDs and kindly disappear.

...Hypnotist?

Seems RagWeed posted exclusively from a proxy. Revenge Is Art seems to be posting from his home connection.

Guest Rabbit

I hacked your myspace? I'm sorry buddy, couldn't have been me, cause I haven't been using the internet in god damn ages. Reveal your true self, and then maybe I'll talk to you, but until then, go hijack some other thread, and keep off our damn forums.

OWND!..nice work king n hypno

Fine spaluncen Lu, mighty fine spaluncen.

Patience, the time will come. :wink: