Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

1st game to die?

I've been thinking here lately and i've been trying to decide which will be the first game to die after starting from the time that tiberian sun was sent out. Will it be tiberian sun, the tiberian sun firestorm..... Or the Yuri's Revenge, maybe in Ra2 if things don't get better. I don't mean to say anything bad for those other ts finatics out there with me also included ... but i feel bad to say it's going to be tiberian sun. That's all to many things have happened to it in the past 1 1/2 yrs.... It's time for them to just forget the game and get on with it. :twisted: Blakmaglc

Hey blakmaglc, quit living the past dude and move on from TS, RA etc....its all Generals and Zero Hour mixed in with Renegade these days.

And games don't die, people simply move onto better games. I'm not saying that the older C&C games like TS, RA, RA2 or even the original C&C are bad but you can't keep playing for ever you know.

i'll play until they shut down the servers.. regardless if that's til i die. :twisted: Blakmaglc

Right on!, ill keep playing TS online untill they shutdown XCC and CNCR.

:P

And I'll keep on playing Generals and ZH until either I or my PC fall out. 8)

Yeah of course what about the new tiberian sun server out, lol.. Always play there. Blakmaglc

What about the future OK we have this LOTR RTS, which I think EA stole the idea from modders. But when are we gonna have an announcement of another C&C game and some screeenies? Because the longer we wait the more we actually live in the past.... it's a theoretical foundation i am certain to have clarified?

Generals wasnt really released that long ago, i wouldnt call a year ago in the past....

Naa... Its gone and been. Its long in the past... :twisted:

hey to me generals may be out like for 2 months but to me i didnt even buy it. thats how much i dislike it. but still cnc the original it can be the best game of its time but look at it...its fun to go back and play al of those games and think about how tough it was back then to make a good graphx game and appreicate it...INSTEAD OF arguing about such stupidity uve heard over the internet!(oh wait a minute i am on the internet and replying)*takes out gun shoots self in head*

well erm... rest in peace :roll:

I don't treat Generals as a 3D RTS in that sense I mean that i don't change the zoom and i don't pan the camera angle round to any other way other than what i'm given in the start.

Although i know you can do it, i just don't use it, in a way I'm stuck in the past by treating it as a 2D C&C game by thinking there are no camera controls.

As in matrix philosophy from this message apllied to C&C Generals:

Don't try to move the camera.... that is impossible. instead try to realise the truth..... there is no camera. Then you will see it is not the camera that moves... it is yourself.
:lol:

that is why i dont play it...hey chikendippers(i think thats it) i have a custom pic and i want to put it there where you have yours on my posts can you help plz?

Maybe i wasnt quite as serious as i thought i was on this.. Well i spend all my time playing Renegade and Renalert online now.. i faced the truth, and it was TS is dead......

TS was ok in its prime..... That was a LONG LONG LONG time ago. TS IS LONG DEAD AND OVER. GET OVER IT!!

Well the reason i posted that last post was to try and say.... I AM OVER IT

In which case they are all in denial. And need to GET OVER IT!!!! :twisted:

What about you then Luk3us? Do you only play ZH then?

I don't really like ZH or Generals much really. I'm playing the expansion to Warcraft 3... Though I do play it every now and then. But I don't get much time lately to play games... :cry:

Maybe i wasnt quite as serious as i thought i was on this.. Well i spend all my time playing Renegade and Renalert online now.. i faced the truth, and it was TS is dead......

well ts is only dead as long as you want as chikendippers said so i agree...also TS is never dead...only in skirmish and single player though so go ahead and play again idiot...

so go ahead and play again idiot...

What??

Hahaha. Draggor called you an idiot.... hahahahaha.... :haha: