Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos - Episode 5

Guest Rabbit

Episode 5 of the Tiberium Legos series has arrived. In this episode, our Lego friends discover a hidden enemy. What will they do?

tl_ep5.jpg

Find out, by watching this video!

"When you first get the internet, this would be the first thing to check out besides my jokes." - Chuck Norris

I'd say you got some endorsement Zee.

Luv the Austin powers joke...

(background music was a tad too loud though...)

-gben

im going too assume you dont really have any experiance in creating things with legos, either way this one was rather funny. but you should buy better legos though

im going too assume you dont really have any experiance in creating things with legos, either way this one was rather funny. but you should buy better legos though

This has to be said. I really do not find your criticism constructive. You're always putting something down and saying that they need to get better stuff. It's like nothing is ever good enough for you, and I really do not understand the attitude you adopt.

It's like when someone has a technical problem, you always say it's the disc. Then you promptly tell them that they need to buy a new copy of the game. You really need to start thinking about what you type beforehand, because some people don't like your approach to many given scenarios.

Please take this as advice. I am not looking to start another flame war. But it wouldn't harm you to put some thought into your posts. You'll gain alot more respect from people if you do.

the simplicity of the lego designs add to the humor

I totally agree.

I have to say that Tiberium Legos is about the only thing I find entertaining in the C&C community right now.

You HAVE to make the last two Renegade missions. With the blow up the temple and the run around inside. :nod:

You could probably make a nice ion cannon with a computer effect, or just use a cutscene.

You HAVE to make the last two Renegade missions. With the blow up the temple and the run around inside. :nod:

You could probably make a nice ion cannon with a computer effect, or just use a cutscene.

Nice to see you again.

sarc im being honest, i cant say its perfect because its not, i said i liked it, i think its funny, only thing i think it lacks is creativity with the legos or just lack of good legos. and the disc thing, alot of times it is the disc, no disc is perfect, ive had the problom many times, and its easier just buying a new disc(if it is) then looking for a crack for it and still getting probloms from it. and besides and critizim i give about this you guys just take it like i hated it or i was bashing when im not

But it's NOT helpful. At all! That's his point.

Also, do me a favor. Break up your sig; it's stretching the page.

ill edit my sig in a sec, also my comment on i think it was the 4th movie or w/e i gave some advice on hwo to improve, but as always when pple give advice on thinsg othe rpple make they ALWAYS take it offensvly and get mad.

no disc is perfect, ive had the problom many times, and its easier just buying a new disc(if it is) then looking for a crack for it and still getting probloms from it.

If you get the same problems with a crack running then its probably not the disk.

Orly?

You can't prove it... :evilgrin:

your criticism is against popular opinion. every one but you finds the series original, humorous, and just so...'hypno.'

yes its different.... yes its funny..... only thing i think it lacks is good legos and creativity experiance(being able to make cool stuff with legos) i think everything else is fine... of course i think if anyone gives advice he might flip out anyway, happens to everyone when they make stuff like this, even happens to me. they cant take advice, even though its true

Only thing it lacks? According to your post about the last episode it's a different story.

heh, its funny how you guys make these, taking multiple pics, you could(if you were skilled enough) use macromedia flash mx 2004 or something and make a cncnz video like this, it would be much better but like i said you would need alot of experiance.

good job on this type of video though, could have made nod red and black not diff colors, and better faces.... etc if i was doing it i would have all the things i would need, things to make turrets(without using 4 bricks) i would make it detail etc... but i dont use my legos anymore. anyway i would give 2.3/5 on how the video was made, 4 on sound 3 on voices, and 2/5 on storyline(sense some of it is mimicked) total of about 3, anyways good job

That's the funny part about it. The fact that they are so simply made makes it funny.

The feedback for Tiberium Legos has been great, both here on the forums, around other sites and the comments on YouTube. Lots people have subscribed to the CNCNZ YouTube channel as well waiting to see the next episode.

Your doing a great job Zee, don't change a thing about them.