Sign in to follow this  
Red Blitzkrieg

Which campaign will you play first?

Which campaign will you play first?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which campaign will you play first?

• Allied
    • Empire of The Rising Sun
    • Soviets
    • Doc Destiny's furry rapist empire
    • Zee Hypnotist's elite
    • Lion's Brigade
    • John W's terrorists
    • Apoc's Overlords

it's a shame this topic was ruined by that 4th option :P

That made it epic.

Seconded.

That made it epic.

Fourthed, and what chu talkin about Red Blitzkrieg? You should have known we'd all go for the lulz. :)

Edited by Gen. Yuri

Well the first for me will be the Soviet campaign.... And then rape Doc Destiny :D

Not possible.

Yeah, i tried...

Yeah, i tried...

Eww.... Seriously issues you have yes! :D

Eww.... Seriously issues you have yes! :D

Hey, I happen to remember you trying but I smacked you with a rolled up newspaper.

Hey, I happen to remember you trying but I smacked you with a rolled up newspaper.

No, I was trying to steal your wallet to get your cash. I wasn't trying to rape you. Besides your fluffy tail kept getting in the way anyway. Stupid flurries. :P

Amazing how quickly this thread drifted towards the gutter. XP

And wow, DD's furry empire is growing. So Doc, what kind of units will you command? Hundreds of expendable vulpine troopers armed with itty-bitty peashooters that lead up to rarer morphs that are actually useful in a fight? Will your army use a Con Yard or will you employ a engineering duo named Jack Black and Cecil Stewart? Will anyone else get the jokes I'm making? :lol:

Oh no, we have a normal army. Think Allies from RA2 with furries. :P

What? Not Yuri? I always thought his emphasis on mind control and biotechnology would be a perfect fit for a future furry empire. :lol: Just swap the Bioreactor for something more plausible, the Grinder for a convientional repair depot, change the units a little, modify the genetic manipulator's power, and maybe add a little overseer unit for the slave miner and you're good to go. That's how I would probably do it if my mod skills didn't suck and I actually had to do it. :blush:

Edited by Gen. Yuri

xD; a furre army would definately be interesting x3;; gotta say i'm more then curious to see how it would play out o.O the furry army would need to be completely unique though... o.o we should make it into a mod xD

A furry army would be awesome. Every time you kill one you can make a nice coat and some boots and other clothes. It could be an extra way of making revenue too. :) And captured prisoners could be sold to scientists to test perfumes and make up on. :P muahahha

And the rest of course mashed up and made into cat and dog food. :D

A furry army would be awesome. Every time you kill one you can make a nice coat and some boots and other clothes. It could be an extra way of making revenue too. :) And captured prisoners could be sold to scientists to test perfumes and make up on. :P muahahha

And the rest of course mashed up and made into cat and dog food. :D

Just for that, the furry army's objective is nuke New Zealand.