Guest Rabbit

Episode Building

Guest Rabbit

15vnh.jpg

"So which one do you wanna use?"

It's like they are in the Matrix or something...

Did you make those guns or you actually bought them as Lego pieces? Some of the weapons I saw seems fitting for C&C Legos: Generals.... with a lot of good guns for modern warfare.

How about for the next episode use the M4 Carbine assault rifle with secondary grenades? Tanya should carry that. :P

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

I bought almost all the guns from http://gibrick.com. They've got a great selection.

Tanya is going to stick with the pistols though. They're her weapons! :P Come to think of it though, I might make a joke or two about that in the future. It is a little weird how her double pistols can kill more infantry than a machine gun.

She does have an SMG in this cutscene

EDIT: Why do people edit my posts? I linked to the video to 0:54 specifically because the rest was irrelevant.

Hah! G.I. Brick is quite the reseller. I did a review not so long ago: http://www.brickarms...php?f=38&t=5191

Nice to see everything from Zee's armoury in one picture for a change! That's a lot of Brickarms you have there...

Those M41A's really DO look like they're from the Tiberium universe. Renegade's version matches 'em quite well. Same reason why I ordered some during the winter holidays. :)

Oh, and Plokite_Wolf, if you're hinting at the end of the clip you provided... that's not an SMG. It's an AK-47. Maybe she aquired it from the Reds?

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Guest Tannen

0e3ls.jpg

A couple of new things I got.

8 M16's, (1 pictured above, bottom right)

2 Apoc SMG's, (1 Pictured above, bottom left)

3 Grenades (1 pictured above, top left)

1 Flash Bang

1 Syringe

Boonie Hats (Two of them pictured above)

4 Paintball guns

4 Combat PDW's. (Two pictured above, top center)

1 Rocket (prop for bazooka)

1 M16 AGL (Top mid-right)

1 M16-DBR (Top Mid-left)

1 M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (Top right)

1 MGL 40MM + 2 40MM Grenades

Also, I went out to get some candy and found this in the shop.

Whatever the dude in the black is holding, looks very similar to what the Elite Cadre uses in C&C Reborn.

Guest Rabbit

Strangely, it's a basic M16 with a shotgun attached to it.

I think this is an airsoft version. But it's easy to look up, if you're curious.

Hmm, yeah, it might be the angle and everything around it that makes it looks like the Elite Cadre's weapon, then.

Guest Rabbit

Whelp, either way, if it looks like one, it might very well be able to be used like one.

Guest Rabbit

Unfortunately, at the time, no. I had a power surge the other day, and despite having a surge protector, lost one of my computers for the time being. It's delaying me, because I have to deal with that.

Zee, just let u know that although I may not be frequently appearing here that much, whenever u upload those amazing hard work videos I always liked them on YouTube. U'll have my support! Cheers!

Guest Rabbit

pz9eW.jpg

This is the direction I'm going in for the next episode!

Glad my idea works ^_^

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, the lighting took a while to figure out, but it should be fine in the end. I hope, anyway.

That V3 just looks ****ing awesome, Zee.

Besides the black background and those returning Soviet units, where's the new Tesla technology?

Guest Signal

@Inferno, Thanks! :D

@Zocom7, I don't know if I can fit that into a space motion very well. But I'm definitely going to throw it into the finale. I have to have it somewhere in the season.

nice one. The terror drone somehow reminds me of the Omnidroid of "The Incredibles"

Any new pictures you wish to share, Zee, now that you have finished taking pictures?

Guest Buford

Fresh out of photoshop.

xG5ab.jpg

Are you finally learning how to do image manipulation now, or did you get someone else to do it for you?

Guest Rabbit

I'm learning. A friend is teaching me quite a bit. But this, this is pretty easy in itself.