Chimas

Tiberian Dawn - Single Player missions

Coming Next

Hallo Commander!

I'm finishing a kind of Phase 1 and it comprehends around 40% of the missions that it's been planned to be released, disregarding any "new old" pack arrival.

I'll be releasing pack SCB200 - list and files - soon.

The next step is an "Interval":

1 - Release of the lists of missions to its according packs.

NOTE: it will be a forecast (lists) , not the missions itself (files). This way we can have an idea of the last SCG and SCB number, a more accurate preview than I have now. What makes it vary are functionality and nature of the mission (if it is EA or EB);

2 - An inside step: Files will be stored in the proper folder and later few files will be exchanged. Right now it's a long storage of files in only one folder;

3 - I'm planning to have a second download site online: the first one is the actual post-production download site ::: Folder ::

The second download site will be a backup of the ORIGINALS UNPUBLISHED yet. I've realized that all this stuff is not mine, although some folks are calling this MY packs, not referring to it as a property, but just acknowledging it as a source - that must be clear to everyone

/edit

The originals area in subfolders. Also, check the cover for alternative links

4 - Please, expect a transference of files , from time to time, from the ORIGINALS subfolder to the respective FINISHED ZIP FILE, until it gets empty. So, as soon as I put the second folder online, you may or should make a backup. And also, disregard any SCG/SCB coding number. That's just provisory not valid.

Phase 2 starts when I get back to release SCGs and SCB packs that in practice will probably be SCG220 pack.

Anyway, the attitude should, whenever appropriate, reflect the state of mind and the speech.

This way all the stuff will be accessible to any TD fan.

::: Mission Index ::: Link for a general list in Excel format

::: List of Recent Changes :::

Edited by Solo

Wow awesome flippin' big mission pack, downloading now. Thanks a lot Solo for the work you put into this, i am really going to enjoy all the extra missions.

Hi Spinvis,

Thanks for the words!

Note that along the thread there are plenty of different sutff.

If you might become interested in other activities rather than playing, take a look later.

And if you eventually venture yourself into the attic or basement and find some dusty floppy disks with TD files, let us know ... ehehehhehe

Special Request

Hi,

For all players that are arriving now to this thread and will download the packs eventually:

- So far some players have downloaded the packs and have started playing the missions. They tend to start by SCG100 and or SCB100.

I just want to remember that most of the code sytem is just a code system.

So it's advised to start playing the other packs, like SCB160 or SCG200. This way, if any unforeseen problem arises, it can be fixed and warned the rest of the players, the same way the others have done with the first packs.

That's it!

Edited by Solo

Ey Solo, i doubt i will find old dusty C&C disks since i moved to South Africa a few years ago and i couldn't take everything with me. I do remember having some (un)official map packs on CD for RA and C&C, but i have no idea if they are still there, nor do i remember their names.

I will however post bug reports whenever i find one in the mappack.

Cheers,

Spin.

Wow what an impressive project you've created here Solo...

Awesome work.. I haven't been here in a while due to job related stuff etc. But now seeing what has started here is just fantastic. And it all began with me sending in my mappack to you guys. It makes me proud. it seems that it even convinced others to send in their old treasures as well what's simply godlike.. :P

Way to go Solo - Way to go! :thumbsup:

Keep working on it I've just downloaded all your packs which are finished for the moment. Checking them out right now. :)

Edited by 23-down

Hi 23-down,

Good to see ya'round!

Well, sooner or later someone would become to do it anyway, I guess, but thanks for the regards. I'm in a slow pace right now.

I'm using it to learn mapmaking and it has been fun so far, the thread now is also a repair shop.

It interacts with the Crash Research thread, because often, the game crashes due to "bad" INI programming.

Note that, there is a list of activities of diverse nature, from low commitment to complex task.

If you become more interested other than the gameplay, let me know.

If you have comments after play, let us know either.

Edited by Solo

Review about SCG145EA - Ossiforce Part I and Part II by Andree Popp

Mission1 works fine and I didn't notice anything unusual. Still I recommend to check it again.

Now to Mission2 which has the problems.. at the northern side of that allied base is an entire civilian city.. All their buildings however are invisble. You can click onto them but the model or graphic whatever is not visible. Anyway I ignored that.

In this mission you have 2 smaller armies at both sides.. The map is seperated in a left section and a right section. Your first target is it to assemble your taskforce at the right and to capture a chinook chopper. When this is done you're actually supposed to get reinforcements (probably a MCY) and then you have to wipe out all NOD forces of the map. But nothing showed up. I heared the reinforcements arrived sound though but the N key reveiled no new units present at the map. So I couldn't finish this mission I only had a handful of units left on the field while I was up against an entire fully functional base. I had to abort the mission. You should check that.

Also I've read somewhere that you deleted some mission triggers in some missions because there is a limit of only 40 triggers or so? Try to avoid such things if possible it could screw up the entire mission if an important trigger is getting deleted. There must be another way to get it working in C&C. Assuming of course that the specific missions were ever working in the original c&c or c&c95 itself.

As side of that nice work so far. Most missions so far work just fine.

Edited by 23-down

at the northern side of that allied base is an entire civilian city.. All their buildings however are invisble. You can click onto them but the model or graphic whatever is not visible. Anyway I ignored that.

Yes, I've played it and noted that. The first suspect without taking a thorough look is to check the "hut" codes like V2,V17 and this sort of thing. Maybe they are different code numbers from one theater to another. Other than that I'll have to spend a lot of time to discover.

In this mission you have 2 smaller armies at both sides.. The map is seperated in a left section and a right section. Your first target is it to assemble your taskforce at the right and to capture a chinook chopper. When this is done you're actually

Man, avoid so many details eheheheheheh

"After sometime you're" supposed to get reinforcements (probably a MCY) and then you have to wipe out all NOD forces of the map. But nothing showed up. I heared the reinforcements arrived sound though but the N key reveiled no new units present at the map. So I couldn't finish this mission I only had a handful of units left on the field while I was up against an entire fully functional base. I had to abort the mission.

You should check that.

ok

\EDIT

Checked: the MCV is now working and the AUTOCREATE trigger too.

I've updated the files.

Also I've read somewhere that you deleted some mission triggers in some missions because there is a limit of only 40 triggers or so? Try to avoid such things if possible it could screw up the entire mission if an important trigger is getting deleted. There must be another way to get it working in C&C. Assuming of course that the specific missions were ever working in the original c&c or c&c95 itself.

Well, the limit of 40 is a belief not a general rule, so far. In case of these missions (Betrayal and a copy-mission with the same triggers and different map - Doom's Day project) the excess of triggers crashes the game. But I'll take a time to release them until have some time to study their cases. There's a third case which I don't remember right now which one it is, but I'll find it sooner or later.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Solo

Nod ::: Pack SCB220 ::: Link1 ::: Link2 ::: Cover

• SCB220EA - Super Ion Cannon by Matt Attack

• SCB221EA - Defend the Obelisk by Matt Attack

• SCB222EA - On The Down Low by Matt Attack

• SCB223EA - Chop Hop2 by Matt Attack

• SCB224EA - Chopper Chase by Matt Attack

• SCB225EA - Crate Robber by Matt Attack

• SCB226EA - Outrun by Matt Attack

• SCB227EA - The Killer by Gametrickser

• SCB228EA - Nod Skirmish - unknown

• SCB229EA - Eagle's Eyrie by Nariac

• SCB230EA - No Mercy by Nariac

• SCB231EA - What was Briefly Yours is now Mine by Nariac

• SCB232EA - If We Build It, They Will Come by Nariac

• SCB233EA - Enemy of my Enemy by Nariac

• SCB234EA - Phantom Strike by Darkstar387

• SCB235EA - Uprising by Darkstar387

• SCB236EA - Freedom Fighters by Darkstar387

• SCB237EA - Vengeance by Darkstar387

• SCB238EA - Snake Head by Darkstar387

• SCB239EA - Public Enemy No.1 by Darkstar387

• SCB240EA - Unscheduled Acquisition by Darkstar387

• SCB241EA - All Along The Watch Tower by Darkstar387

• SCB242EA - Overlooked by Darkstar387

• SCB243EA - Plausible Deniability by Darkstar387

• SCB244EA - To Ashes by Darkstar387

• SCB245EA - David & Golaith  by Darkstar387

• SCB246EA - Serenity by Darkstar387

• SCB247EA - Frozen Assets by Darkstar387

• SCB248EA - Evolution by Darkstar387

• SCB249EA - Two If By Sea by Darkstar387

• SCB250EA - The Lone Rider by Darkstar387

• SCB251EA - Covert Extraction by Darkstar387

• SCB252EA - Betrayal by Darkstar387

• SCB253EA - The Highway at Gaudari by Darkstar387

• SCB254EA - Savages by Darkstar387

• SCB255EA - Powder Keg by Darkstar387

• SCB256EA - Smoke Screen by Darkstar387

• SCB257EA - On the Run by Toaster

• SCB258EA - A little Skirmish by Toaster

• SCB259EA - Invasion by Toaster

Edited by Chimas

post-7289-1316216080_thumb.png

...ya know that friend that has a cousin whose uncle used to play TD?
Yeah, go get the files for us !!! ... :)

(easy, just promoting the thread)
Edited by Chimas

lol. I copied all my disty floppy stuff to CDs ages ago. And then to hard disk.

GDI ::: Pack SCG220 ::: Link1 ::: Link2 ::: Cover

• SCG220EA - The Death Camp by Justin Haaga
  • SCG221EA - Chaos by Justin Haaga
  • SCG222EA - The Road by Justin Haaga
  • SCG223EA - Total Eruption - Unknown
  • SCG224EA - Hell Valley - Harder by Mark Smeltzer
  • SCG225EA - Three Times the Fun - Unknown
  • SCG226EA - Blood runs through the River by Joe D'Amore
  • SCG227EA - Home on the Range by Robbie Green
  • SCG228EA - In from the Forest by Jeff Graham
  • SCG229EA - The Demolition Brothers by Adam Jania
  • SCG230EA - Airdrop by Steve Cranmer

Missions from 231 to 239 by Jeff Fehric

• SCG231EA - Divided They Stand
  • SCG232EA - Money Rush
  • SCG233EA - Get the Mad Scientist by Alexander Klietz
  • SCG234EA - Battle Ground
  • SCG235EA - Stranded
  • SCG236EA - The Hunt for Chan
  • SCG237EA - Sand Trap
  • SCG238EA - Amazing
  •  
  • SCG239EA - Land, Sea & Air by Alexander Klietz
  • SCG240EA - Try This by Nick
  • SCG241EA - Trully Hard by Nick
  • SCG242EA - Blast 'em to pieces by Nick
  • SCG243EA - Podmish by Nick
  • SCG244EA - Classic by Toaster
  • SCG245EA - High Stakes - unknown
  • SCG246EA - Air Traffic Control by Jonathan Chen
  • SCG247EA - Battle on the British Front by Python
  • SCG248EA - Hydro Threat by Python

Missions from 249 to 256 by Gary Brison

• SCG249EA - Cell Block
  • SCG250EA - Nodyland
  • SCG251EA - Dead Man's Land
  • SCG252EA - A Bridge Too Far
  • SCG253EA - No Through Road
  • SCG254EA - Nightmare
  • SCG255EA - Borderline
  • SCG256EA - Gold Rush
  • SCG257EA - Bloody Hell by Kris Francis
  • SCG258EA - The Recovery by Karl Rausing
  • SCG259EA - GDI's Last Battle by Sebastian Jorgensen

Edited by Chimas

Just a question: How many mission was in that pack? Infinite? we have more than 400 here!

:D

Just a question: How many mission was in that pack? Infinite? we have more than 400 here!

:D

Yeah, A lot of stuff.

But you have to discount 100 for each side, since I've started both packs in SC*.100 ...

Released in this thread is 168 GDI and 141 Nod, including (mini) campaigns, sequels and levels.

Forecasting

This is the forecast lists for the next missions. The "X" in the end of the pack code means it is not a definitive list.

GDI - SCG320X

Obelisk of GDI, Factories of Madness and Snowblind by Robo Fish ::: | ::: Lost Control, Free Willy, The Hard Invasion, Hill Defense, Bounty Hunter by Lin Kuei Ominae ::: | ::: Nod Terrortory and The Great Escape by WarLord ::: | ::: Ti presento il Nonno and Mr.Tallboy by Ormond ::: | ::: OnSlaught MiniCampaign by OmegaBolt ::: | ::: Dikan's Revenge by Midnight Green

I might edit this post to add more items later, but this is closer to the end.

Still have around 10 campaigns out of these lists ...
Edited by Solo

I'm not sure if this is good news, but some months ago someone had pass me a CD ISO called Command Companion and I had some difficulties to open it (mount it).

I've forgotten that and today I've tried again and found 30 single player missions, not only unlisted ones, but some that were listed with problems and I had to fix or improvise something.

Like SCG179 campaign that were being remade due to lack of T&Ts. I think I've found the unbroken originals. Let me take a look and let's see what comes out.

Sometimes, it's good to revise things (and have luck).

:rolleyes:

Eh, in case you didn't know, winrar can open .iso files just fine... you don't need to mount them.

On that note, Command Companion is uploaded on my site.

Eh, in case you didn't know, winrar can open .iso files just fine... you don't need to mount them.

Assuming that you unrar it. Using PowerISO is much more convenient.

Yes, I've used WINRAR.

But I wasn't aware about it. I've opened the "file" menu and saw "extract here" and tried. I discovered by accident. That's why it took so long.

The other time I've tried with MagicDisk and didn't work out fine.

Nyerguds: I think AlexB, in the older thread mentioned this collection and at that moment you have pointed to your site, right away.

Btw, the mission "Terrorist War" is in your Tactical.rar but it is a mini-campaign. The rest is inside CommandCompanion.

Edited by Solo

I got some... to be honest, rather annoying news. I finished the comparison tool, and the results are pretty bleak.

The good news:

-Ignoring the extra missions of the minicampaigns system (so just the SC?##EA ones), the full 00-999 range never produces other -EA duplicates. So the expanding of the numbers works perfectly as I intended originally, without producing ghost duplicates on the list (something I never really checked). This means all numbers are usable together.

-With the minicampaigns system, There are no conflicts where GDI missions turn into Nod ones or vice versa.

-All conflicts seem to be exactly the same no matter if the file is a .ini or .bin, meaning that even through errors, missions will always get their correct map.

Now here's the problem... Through some sadistic twist of fate, minicampaigns work 100% fine too... as long as you stay in the original range of 00-99. So while both upgrades work perfectly when used independently, it looks like we can't have both :(

Here's the tool. It does everything automatically; all you need to do is select a side and a number, and you'll get a list of conflicts that appear for its minicampaign suffixes.

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstu...NameChecker.rar

(note that I left out the .bin checking. This tool only shows the results for .ini names. But with .bin it seems to produce exactly the same data anyway, and I didn't see any conflicts where .bin files were seen as .ini files either)

Looking at this data; it seems best to arrange your minicampaign packs so they all use the <100 range.

Note that the 100-199 range LOOKS like it can safely be used for just 2 missions in a row, but it can't, since the conflict with any SC?1##EC mission is a SC?2##EA one; a normal menu-shown mission. This means that if that SC?2##EA one exists, the minicampaign would wrongly continue to that after the EB mission, thinking it's its own EC mission.

Assuming that you unrar it. Using PowerISO is much more convenient.

If you just want some files from an iso, it seems a lot handier to extract them with winrar than to mount the whole thing as CD. I got rar linked to isos, so I can just right-click them and choose "extract here".

Looks like the 900-999 range is also perfectly usable, as long as you don't use the 100-899 range.

Hi there,

Just to let you know: I'm here.

I'm working with some maps(mission) from now up to December.

The Optimistic Scenario: around December I'll release another of these packs.

I'll be posting "elsethread" eventually. Anything you need, post it here or contact me via PM.

Campaigns and Mix Files

we noticed and started the discussions of the limitations of the mix file code system.

Although we have no ideal solution yet, I am estimating the size of the problem inside this project.

These are the Missions that might come to be reallocated to other packs in the future, just to let you know.

I have some ideas on what to do with them, but I'll put this on HOLD for a while.

What I will certainly do is avoid adding campaigns to the forecoming packs.

GDI

The mini-campaigns have been taken out and will be relocated later.

SCG100.MIX

SCG102EA - Assassination HQ + SCG102EB - Assasination Mountain

SCG140.MIX

SCG140EA - NOD Tiberium Experiments + SCG140EB - Forest

SCG141EA - And Justice For All #1 + SCG141EB - And Justice For All #2 + SCG141EC - And Justice For All #3

SCG142EA - The Great Pyramid + SCG142EB - The Great Pyramid

SCG145EA - Ossiforce Part I + SCG145EB - Ossiforce Part II

SCG160.MIX

SCG160EA - Airbase 22F + SCG160EB - Good or Bad + SCG160EC - Prevail + SCG160ED - Get'em NOW! + SCG160EE - Its Too Late + SCG160WA - Defender

SCG179EA - Arctic Missions 1 - The Village + SCG179EB - Arctic Missions 2 - Arctic Island + SCG179EC - Arctic Missions 3 - Back Door + SCG179ED - Arctic Missions 4 - The Pickup + SCG179EE - 5 - Alien + SCG179WA - 6 - The Militia + SCG179WB - 7 - The Fanatics + SCG179WC - 8 - End Game

SCG180.MIX

SCG196EA - Air Bridge + SCG196EB - Air Bridge 2

both will stay in this pack. Mission "Action Man" will be reallocated.

It became SCG140. scg196 became scg183 and 196eb became 196ea

SCG220.MIX

SCG223EA - Gracewood Trilogy - Gracewood Outpost + SCG223EB - Gracewood Trilogy - The Battle of Gracewood + SCG223EC - Gracewood Trilogy - Civilian Prison Gracewood

SCG224EA - Hell Valley - Harder + SCG224EB - Hell Valley

SCG225EA - TankWars - Level 1 + SCG225EB - TankWars - Level 2

SCG228EA - A Firebell in the Night + SCG228EB - Secession Winter + SCG228EC - Brother x Brother + SCG228ED - Living Alone

SCG233EA - Doubled Battle + SCG233EB - Tripple Battle

Nod

VF = Vacancy filled, but not published yet.

SCB100.MIX

VF - SCB102EA - Surgical Strike + SCB102EB - Clean Up

VF - SCB114EA - Resurgence of Nod + SCB114EB - One Passage of Destruction

SCB117EA - Terrorist War + SCB117EB - Terrorist War - Rival Factions + SCB117EC - Terrorist War - In Pursuit of Justice

SCB140.MIX

VF - SCB140EA - Revenge of the Brotherhood + SCB140EB - The Wrath of NOD + SCB140EC - Oil War

VF - SCB141EA - D Day 1 + SCB141EB - D Day 2 + SCB141EC - D Day 3 + SCB141ED - D Day 4

VF - SCB159EA - Kane's Wife Part I + SCB159EB - Kane's Wife Part II

SCB160.MIX

SCB164EA - Assault - Campaign A - 01 + SCB164EB - Assault - Campaign A - 02 + SCB164EC - Assault - Campaign A - 03 + SCB164ED - Assault - Campaign A - 04 + SCB164EE - Assault - Campaign A - 05

SCB165EA - Assault - Campaign B

SCB180.MIX

SCB188EA - Chemical War 1: Comlink Jammer + SCB188EB - Chemical War 2: Visceroid Research + SCB188EC - Chemical War 3: The Tiberium Power Plant

SCB200.MIX

VF - SCB208EA - Ion Offensive - Sandy Encounter + SCB208EB - Ion Offensive - Path of Desperation

VF - SCB209EA - Reconnaissance - Part 1 + SCB209EB - CounterStrike - Part2 + SCB209EC - The Final Strike - Part3

KEEP downloading all packs and pay attention to UPDATES.

Edited by Solo

GDI ::: Pack SCGxxx ::: Link1 ::: Link2 ::: Cover
Place Holder

Place Holder

Edited by Chimas