Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Cancelled C&C Game Revealed: Red Alert Alliances

iHNJlyS.jpg

Our friends at the French C&C Saga are back in action, and they've uncovered yet another cancelled and never announced Command & Conquer game - Red Alert Alliances. This project was run by EA Phenomic, and it reached at least a concept stage by 1st July 2013 (according to the cover of the Red Alert Alliances Bible), which was around the time the studio was closed by Electronic Arts. Many screenshots suggest that the target platform for the game were mobile phones and tablets, and the gameplay was very much like Tiberium Alliances. Click here to check out 14 images that were uncovered.

UPDATE: It appears user Darth Tenebra from the C&C Wiki was even faster, as these images appeared on the Wiki's new image list two days earlier.

From the looks of those concept arts and previews, it was going to be another "cartoonish" and pointless C&C game (but in 3D), but I am glad it was not developed because barely anyone in the C&C community asked for it. I even bet EA Phenomic also had initial ideas for a Generals Alliances game as well.

If Red Alert Alliances had been a mobile game, why isn't the current Envision Entertainment in Germany doing anything to make Tiberium Alliances to play on mobile, especially with 3D graphics? I expected much more out of German engineering, except it isn't there. :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Edited by PurpleGaga27

I want a mobile C&C game... hurry up!

So Tiberium Alliances with a RA skin on it. If they were going to make this they should have made it into an RTS.