vandal33
Members-
Content count
26 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by vandal33
-
I've finished the entire game,including Covert Operations New Missions,with all factions(including dinosaurs) but I never encountered a single Visceroid. I've seen like hundreds of infantry died by tiberium poisoning in the game but not a single one mutated. I believe Visceroids already exist before Tiberian Sun and I'm aware they look like maroon blobs (I've seen them in Sole Survivor and some Red Alert 1 Mod) but can someone tell me which part of the game they appear. Do they appear at all in the missions or do we get to see them from random multiplayer crates?
-
It's mediocre at best.
-
What game did you finish despite hating every minute of it?
vandal33 replied to PurpleGaga27's topic in Gaming Discussion
never -
What game did you finish despite hating every minute of it?
vandal33 replied to PurpleGaga27's topic in Gaming Discussion
Red Alert 3 uprising C&C3 -
Rivals Command & Conquer: Rivals to Introduce Fair Play Changes
vandal33 replied to Plok's topic in Command & Conquer News
I doubt this change would make C&C players hate them any less. I know this game is targeted for the new generation of gamers who doesn't recognize C&C like we do, so maybe only non-cnc mobile gamers would be happy with this changes. They're pulling more people into the franchise using a mobile game. -
Nmenth's Research Lab: Super-Heavy Tanks
vandal33 replied to Nmenth's topic in Command & Conquer News
Tiberian Sun also featured a Mammoth Tank. -
Command & Conquer: Rivals Command & Conquer: Rivals Revealed
vandal33 replied to Plok's topic in Command & Conquer News
At least it's a spin-off game. -
Command & Conquer: Rivals Command & Conquer: Rivals Revealed
vandal33 replied to Plok's topic in Command & Conquer News
Why is everyone hating this new game? -
C&C3 and RA3 did a good job telling me to keep my expectations low on C&C4 (before it released) so I'm gonna do it again, not expecting anything with the same standards as Red Alert or Tiberian Dawn if a new C&C is gonna come out.
-
Try selling any enemy building you capture, happened before I coudn't beat a red alert mission until I sold the captured enemy buildings as if the game didn't recognize it being "eliminated".
-
Why Challenger is so easy in Zero Hour?
vandal33 replied to Overlord99's topic in Generals / Zero Hour
The game (released version of Generals:Zero Hour) is incomplete. Too many unused units, structures, upgrades, general powers, generals for challenge mode, gameplay features and quotes. I believe it is because of time constraints. They had a lot of good ideas and features for the game, but they didn't implement many of them, so the game isn't as good as it can be if they just fully utilize the cut content and tweak the generals in the challenge to fully make use of their exclusive units, upgrades and general powers. As for the FinalBig thingy, I haven't touch it for years but I remember getting a lot of help editing stuffs by using a search engine. -
Battlefield 2 is a good game. Why don't EA just make an RTS version of it for the Generals sequel, a simple modern warfare game with GLA is a good enough game for a Generals 2 with some C&C stuffs in it like resource collecting, power planting, base building, etc. Same goes for Tiberian sequels, just an RTS remake of Battlefield 2142 is good enough. I like dystopian future settings, with Earth resources are scarce, global warming and ice age happens, tiberium spreading, etc. Tiberian Sun is good with all those walkers, playing at snow maps reminds me of Star Wars. The Firestorm campaign reminds me of Days of future past and Terminator. A dark and terrible future is what I'm hoping for.
-
I thought Casino Royale was a reboot of the Bond films. If this is true, then Blofeld's death in For Your Eyes Only wouldn't matter. By the way, what happened to Mr.White and Quantum?
-
I want C&C5, the return of Kane.
-
How to define a C&C game
vandal33 replied to PurpleGaga27's topic in Command & Conquer: General Discussion
Wait, he didn't mention Sole Survivor (it should be 35% based on his opinion). -
I see. I thought the storyline might have a little detail about them because some people don't know what's a Visceroid since they didn't read the readme. Thanks for the explanation, Nyerguds.
-
Beware of this Zero Hour mod ripping tool
vandal33 replied to PurpleGaga27's topic in Generals / Zero Hour Maps & Modding
People nowadays don't bother working hard, they just resort to unethical methods. -
How to add new button image for new unit
vandal33 replied to Hardik Arekar's topic in Generals / Zero Hour Maps & Modding
At the CommandButton section, look for the word ButtonImage and change the button name. Make sure the new button name refers to an existing image in your game directory (eg. you want a button to look like a humvee thumbnail just change to ButtonImage = SAHummer). You can also put new images. -
Build tech buildings in command and conqurer zero hour
vandal33 replied to Hardik Arekar's topic in Generals / Zero Hour Maps & Modding
Yes, it's possible. Just create a new tech building INI details (since the original one isn't meant to be buildable so you gotta add some cost,build speed,pre-requiste,etc,) Finally, create a command button and put that command button at the desired construction unit's command set. -
When is the next Half-Life game coming?I'm getting impatient,the last Half-Life game(which was in 2007) ended in a cliffhanger and it's been 7 years fans have been tortured with suspense and curiousity. If there is a sequel,is it gonna be Half-Life 3 or Episode 3 from the 2nd game(the one which they promised gonna be out in Christmas 2007 but never did)?
-
2 Secret GLA factions + difficulty difference in campaign/challenge - questions
vandal33 replied to Emil Georgiev's topic in Generals / Zero Hour
These two generals are a standalone faction as they have their own INI file sperating from the playable generals.To make them playable you need BIG.file (at least that's what I used)and extract the INI files.The Prince Kassad campaign INI file is at Data/INI/Object/GC_Slth_GLABuilding/Unit/System and Dr.Thrax's is at Data/INI/Object/GC_Chem_GLABuilding/System/Units. Anyway just open the commandset.INI and add "GC_Chem_Command_ConstructGLAWorker" or"GC_Slth_Command_ConstructGLAWorker" at the respective general's command center command set and you can build workers that constructs buildings(and these buildings constructs the units) exactly like in the GLA mission 2 or USA mission 5. The GC_Chem is the usa mission 5's enemy and the GC_Slth is the GLA 2's enemy. -
There's only rebels and scorpion tank attacked the village and loot the supplies,no RPG Troopers here if I remember correctly,those UN Humvees are scripted to move away without noticing your troops.
-
Has anyone found the Dozer doesn't make sense?
vandal33 replied to keithktam's topic in Generals / Zero Hour
I know it sounds weird that one man could build an entire building,but maybe when we build a sturcture,the scafolding appears and we can assume that all building materials and equipment are there,so only a worker/dozer is needed to be at the construction site to get things running. For the least,believing this makes more sense to me but feel free to debunk it. -
Try tiberian twilight,the graphic is good.
-
2 Secret GLA factions + difficulty difference in campaign/challenge - questions
vandal33 replied to Emil Georgiev's topic in Generals / Zero Hour
Dr.Thrax in USA Mission 5(ZH) has toxin rebels cost 150$ instead of 200$ in multiplayer. Prince Kassad(GLA ZH Mission 2) also have sniper units,special upgrade on his quad cannons,and cant build motorbikes(although they appear on the mission,his arms dealer cant produce any).I think the creators removed some of this ability otherwise no one would use other GLA factions.It's to fit multiplayer balance. And your second question about the handicaps,I feel it too. It also happens with Tiberian Sun's campaign.
