Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

Has Tiberian Sun Been Around To Long?

Personally i think that it's a very old game and it's true that it is& does have it's days where you just want to go off and find a new game and forget about it. I've had those days before and i just want to kill myself . Either when it's to slow or your getting cheated server's are down or just plane boring. I don't really let it bother me at times though. Although it's getting hard to find decent competition now and it's starting to piss me off. I'll tell you one thing if you want to see how easy tiberian sun is just go play ra2 or renegade for a week. And it will show you how easy it is on ts. As long as you have played with the right people that play true ts than i think it will always be fun. It's comeplete h£ll. Well post what ya think. :twisted: Blakmaglc :twisted:

Those how live in p£aC£ di£ iN h£ll

i tried playing it over the net witha friend once but it laggggged soooooooooo much we just went back to play RA... because less lag and lots of fun....

Our connection was just a 28.8 but still RA never lagged really bad at all.... so tibsun is good and all but pfft RA is better... :roll: :wink: :arrow:

Yeah TS has been around too long. You really love that game don't you??

I don't think it's a case of that it's been round too long, just that most of us have played it into the ground... which is a shame cos it is a classic game and one i think which is much better than RA2.

Of course i love that game more than anything. I don't care if they bring up a top of the line game i'll never stop playing that game until i die. Ever.......... Blakmaglc :twisted:

I went to play ra2 for about a week and the best rank i could ever get was 415 and it was so hard to get there and it just wasn't much fun. I don't like ra2 anymore and didn't really like it when i was playen it. Blakmaglc :twisted:

Guest Cncruler

I dont think no cnc game has or will be around to long.

Guest Commander

But remember it is a classic that will always be played. Even though it lags and people would rather play Generals on the internet it will always have people remembering about it and modding it.

Guest Railgun72

tiberian sun is a really good game to play when you are bored. especially on fast comps

wow foreva1st atleast know wtf your talking about before you post a reply, for ever since the games been out i've never had it lagg before, the only time that tiberian sun will lagg is when your playing an opponent that has a bad comp or conn. Or you have the same.. Also there's the big case that someone might be using a trainer and what not. Although the lagg on most normal trainers such as map reveal or a simple money cheat although most money trainers recon the game. Then there's the bad trainers that lagg up the game a whole lot. The tiberina viens, or huge build anywhere cheat's and what not. :twisted: Blakmaglc

TS IS THE BEST EVER ONLINE GAMING EXPERIANCE...

I also played Ra2 online for abit and got so pissed off with the crap tactics and stupid super weapons.

The game tat came the closest to tiberian sun was renegade.

But it misses te social element of being able to talk in the game waiting area......

Tiberian Sun is MEGA addictive and i also wont stop playing it untill i die

P.S.

Generals is S**t

In my view TS is still a very good game and i wouldnt play any other CnC online out

to me ra1 gave me the best online experience,and ra2 almost as good,from the c&c series,and still does.

TS..well I really didnt like the balance issues and the too many

"restricted" games that were setup when I played on WW(games like NO this and NO that and NO that either plz).geez.

I will never say that any C&C game is to old. Crappy yes, cough, cough, Sole Survivor, cough, cough, but to old no.