Sign in to follow this  
ICECOLDKILLA

Prison Break

watch so yeah i watch prison break every week does anyone here watch because after the cilla thing im so confused

No.

Never watched a whole episode. But the very fact that two, three four? However many series' into it we are now - it's still going! I mean what the hell? You can't just continually break out of prisons :P

I watch it on TV, at the moment they are screening season 4.

Season 1 was break out of prison. Season 2, was running away. Season 3, was breaking out of a prison. Season 4 is chase the bad guys...

Its an alright series. What annoys me is they tend to drag things out sometimes. But its a good time waster. :)

the cilla thing

Scylla

They can't wrap it the hell up and be done.

And why would they want to when it still has good ratings and is filling their pockets?

these tv series' make me cry. that and 24. they took a 1-series thing and have dragged it out into a continous thing because they've realised they can make money from it as nmenth said...

i didn't even bother to start watching prison break when it started. i mean seriously, a whole SERIES about escaping from a prison? even in a high-max prison you couldn't waste that much tv time on it unless they are going to spend show after show of the characters lounging around in cells and avoiding bending over in the showers...

and what is with the mapbody thing? who the heck ruins their body with complex plans tattoo'd all over them? and even if they are some kind of complex puzzle, surely one of the guards would have examined it and worked it out? they spend every day of their lives trying to work out how prisoners would escape and foiling plans. i'm sure they probably explained this whole thing in the series, but it seems a little over the top and hollywoodized for my tastes...

24 was the same deal. okie, a series which follows 24 hours in the worst day of some guy's life trying to solve a terrorist plot or something... that i can deal with. but they're on, what, the 5th or 6th day now? i somewhat doubt that that much action could happen that constantly to one guy xD i considered watching the new mini-movie thing which happened inbetween the other days or something cos it looked interesting...

when it came on the tv i changed my mind XD yah... shows that just drag it out repeatedly just don't do it for me in the slightest. everythnig does it now. i don't watch any of them xD

And why would they want to when it still has good ratings and is filling their pockets?

Doesn't make it better to watch though :mellow:

agreed. i'm fed up with all the crud they are constantly pumping out. and all the show writers have the nerve to go on strike? they should have just fired the lot and got in some REAL talent! >.<;

agreed. i'm fed up with all the crud they are constantly pumping out. and all the show writers have the nerve to go on strike? they should have just fired the lot and got in some REAL talent! >.<;

i know

don't waste your time on these shows! D: there are plenty of other good ones out and coming out soon...

go watch House cause that show is epic.

Agreed. One of the best shows ever made.

I like House. But I find the doctor babble kinda makes it kinda boring at times.

I like House. But I find the doctor babble kinda makes it kinda boring at times.

I love that part. I always have to look **** up too. xD

house i've never gotten around to watching. i keep missing when they show the first episode and i don't wanna watch it from into the series. but from the adverts and what i've heard and read, it's a good series. i would like to watch it if i get the chance...

personally i like medical mumbo jumbo. it shows that people have actually done research on the situation when scripting o.o also i am interested in medical things anyway so most of the time i know what they are talking about (to some extent)

can't go wrong with hugh laurie :3

also i dunno about fringe. they overly-exaggerated it before it came out here... saying that it was like the early x-files and i got really excited. fringe never really got me hooked as much... but at least it's a half-assed attempt at making a good series, so it's better then a lot of the crud out there now x3;

I watch Fringe, but that show has a lot of mistakes in it and the fact that its fans are insane doesn't help me get into it.

Disassociate if need be.

I do that well.

yaaaah a lot of fans get rabid... and the thing they are obsessing over usually sucks ass too o-O stuff like naruto or the new battlestar galactica...

the ORIGINALS were good. the new/dubbed versions are just bad >_>

yaaaah a lot of fans get rabid... and the thing they are obsessing over usually sucks ass too o-O stuff like naruto or the new battlestar galactica...

that was your shortest reply in the history of cncnz

Omg you had to jinx it didnt you.

The reimagined version of BSG ****ING OWNS YOU!

Its 523587234895723489572398572348957234895719280749384 times better than the original. Easily one of THE BEST SCI FI series EVER! ITS THAT ****ING GOOD!

I can not even comprend how you could possibly like that old 70s show. Ugh... Terrible, funny, but still terrible. :o

actually i have posted shorter ones before... xD

and i'm not gonna retort to that luk3us, i know you are just trying to taunt me into ranting :3