Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

What older C&C games do you still play?

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - What older C&C games do you still play?.

For me, Tiberian Sun, mostly. But nowhere near a lot. And I still have Tiberian Dawn on my old N64 :lol:

That's pretty old. Especially RA1. I though that YR was old enough already :roll:

Guest Bang Bang Chitty Fo

i still play renagade some times. i was incredibly dissapointed with EA and there misstake they called "C&C Generals" Shame on you EA. Shame ON YOU! :cry: :cry:

I still like to play TS and the orginal c&c sometimes though it is very old!

Yeah, I know, C&C games go back a while. The oldest I've ever played was Tiberian Dawn

Yeah, I know, C&C games go back a while. The oldest I've ever played was Tiberian Dawn

Well yes, because that's the first one. I would be amazed if you played a C&C older than Tiberian Dawn :)

Dune 2 is not a C&C game - but it was cool in it's days.

If you want a proper stratigical challenge the TD covert ops is the ultimate test in my book.....

i have and play every cnc game except tiberian dawn covert ops

The covert ops are amazingly hard, which is good.....

I hardly ever play any of the "old" C&C games..... Tis a shame I suppose.... :( :cry:

I still play Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 (Yuri's Revenge also). Below Tiberian Sun, I have never played it. It's hard to get old CnC games like RA1 and Tiberian Down.

It aint here, you always see em' on the shelf next to Ra2 or TS....

In my place where I live, Tiberian Sun is the oldest CnC games that's available. The seller always think that old games is sucks and stupid cause it's graphic, and new games is good. Lots of peole thinks like that, but that's a wrong perception. I'm planning to buy RA and Tiberian Dawn through Amazon.

I play RA through the lan quite alot its still the best C&C game in my opinion. I sometime play EBFD and I have even played Sole Survior practice mode a few days ago.

yeh i dusted off RA the other day infact

it wierd cos att he time i remember the graphics being alrite but after being on generals its hard to see whats happening, really good game though, good how tanks are varied, nowadays u just get about 2 tanks and the rest are crazy with rays and rockets thats why renalert will be great :wink:

www.play.com

has it for a fiver

for UK only

bargain considering it was 20 when i bought it when it came out

I have played almost all the C&C games but mostly Tiberian Sun at the moment. I havent played generals or the add-on because i would rather play the Older games. Renegade was ok story wise but by making the game 3D i think they spoiled it.

Strange, you haven't played Generals or Zero Hour :shock: , they are very good and cool.

making the game 3D i think they spoiled it.

i totaly agree, cnc was that game that no matter what ur spec it ran brilliantly and what a game it was! now that its 3d its one of those spec hungry games that u have to upgrade alot for, then again the graphics are good but i think they shud make a new 2d one

recently began playing TS

I first started of with NOD (at the moment I'm in the last level)

after that, it's GDI's turn

and after TS, --> RA2