Alex06

New GLA General Unveiled - Muerta

Another new General has been unveiled for the new Command & Conquer, this time being Muerte, the GLA Horde General. Muerte relies on sending wave after wave of masses of units to overwhelm her enemies. Her unit is the "El Diablo" Light Tank, which is able to do extra damage to enemy units by firing a precision shot and can outrun most other tanks.

normal_036_concept.jpg

Below is a short excerpt of her backstory.

Born the sheltered daughter of a volatile Mexican politician, Catrina “Muerta” Posada’s life changed when angry protesters torched her family’s home, her parents still inside. Catrina fled and was captured and indoctrinated by a guerrilla insurgent group.

Catrina began experiencing terrifying visions of her parents from the afterlife. They demanded that she send them others to share in their suffering.

To read the complete profile and learn more about this General, including her exclusive arsenal and powers, click here.

Another nailpainter. Nmenth's not gonna like that ;)

I'm not even going to bother... :no:

I am latinoamerican, and I find this general awesome, and no, I dont see why I should get pissed about this, if you lived here you would know we have had guerrilla fighters, politicians and terrorists equal or more nuts than this general :P

Also, obviously Muerte is a shot-out of Roberta, which makes it double awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUMbMG8QE8

"Ahora me lo mató, y a la mamá, a su papá y a la abuelita, y si la abuelita está muerta la desentierro y se la vuelvo a matar". Edited by General Kane Nash
Merged 2 back to back posts here

Heh. What made Roberta cool was her unassuming maid outfit, though :P

Guest Stevie_K

@AZ-Stalker.

I don't mind the generals being cliche. After all these generals are cliche in a much better sense than the first one.

Sure there are things that are similar between these revealed generals and how they are thought up, but that does not degrade their quality. :)

I really dig the spicy approach to these generals portraits. It could definitely help this title stick out.

After all these generals are cliche in a much better sense than the first one.

Very true.

hmm, a general uses mass attack... then why a light tank with "precision" shot, and outruning other tanks??

God these general designs are awful, this is worse than the Dr. Thrax one.